BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11932)
Tori W.
Tulsa, OK
Very very very expensive and everytime I have tried to book a room in these hotels. I have stayed a couple of times and they are super nice, but not very budget friendly.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
The Marriott was a very nice place to stay the only thing was there very expensive. I don't know about any one else but when I go on vacation I'm hardly in my room were out doing thing. Yes I want a clean please to stay but I think next time I will hunt around f or something cheaper but nice at the same time.
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Stayed at a Marriott hotel just last weekend while it snowed. We had a couple encounters that were not taken care of so I really don't want to give more than 2 stars.
Alexis B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've stayed in the Marriot in Aruba, and it is one of the nicest hotels I think I've ever been to (beat closely by one I stayed in while visiting Santiago, Chile). They are always clean, luxurious, and wonderfully staffed.
Rebecca W.
Olivet, MI
Just recently stayed at the Marriott in Honolulu! They were the largest and cleanest rooms I have ever stayed at and oh my goodness the views were beautiful. I could have Sat on my balcony all night long! I want to go back!
Sharell M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed here my 1st time last year in FL. I loved they included free breakfast every morning. I missed breakfast most of my stay because I'm not an early person but on the day I did have it, it was nice to have a hot meal.
Jett W.
Oak creek , WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Its a bit expensive and sometimes their customer service is bad but it has a warm feeling. It is very nice inside and most of the time celebrities go to those hotels
Kellie Y.
Columbus, OH
Marriott hotels are my first choice. They're always clean and the beds are big and comfy. I prefer staying here above all else. 4 stars because I feel like the prices are always a bit higher than other surrounding hotels...
Yvette Q.
El Monte, CA
Every time I stay at a Marriott my experience is nothing short of satisfied. The rooms are always nice and neat, and the staff are always super friendly. Easy check in and easy check out. Never any problems with this hotel.
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA
I'm a fan of the Marriott. Great rooms and always have great breakfasts! I have also been to a few conferences that have been at a few different Marriott locations. All very nice, clean, organized. Great place to stay and work!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?