BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kimberly M.
Kalispell, MT
We always try to stay at a Marriot when we can. Not just because we are reward members. But because the staff is so awesome so far at everyone we have stayed at. They are very welcoming and learn our names and say hi to the whole family when we leave and come back.
Ashton H.
Summerville, SC
Of all the hotels I've stayed at, Marriott hotels are my favorite. They are so nice and neat. The staff is very professionally and friendly. Marriott hotels always look amazing and are beautifully set up. Marriott hotels are extremely impressive.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
With the recent merger of Marriott and Starwood properties I am thrilled because I love both brands and it opens up so many choices for my travel bug self to utilize. I love that they can appeal to the business traveler and the casual vacation traveler.
Andrea l.
Las Vegas, NV
best hotel ever, great customer services. very accommodation. best hotel ever, great customer services. very accommodation.best hotel ever, great customer services. very accommodation.best hotel ever, great customer services. very accommodation.
Sheila G.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the Marriott! Love their brand. I love everything about them. They always make you feel like you are at home when you stay on one of their properties. The beds are just so comfortable and once I hit the bed I have a fantastic nights sleep!
Anto L.
I recently stayed in a Marriott Hotel for San Diego comic con, and I have absolutely no complaints about it at all. The hotel was clean and elegant, even with the hundreds of people going in and out all day, and the con events they were hosting in their hotel. I wouldn't mind staying there again next year if I go back to the convention again.
Lauren S.
State College, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stay at the Marriott when we go to Pittsburgh for Penguins games. It's right across the street from PPG Arena and the rooms are gorgeous and inviting. Staff is always very nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend the Marriott for guests.
Sylvia T.
San Jose, CA
Marriot is a great chain, it's normally pretty consistent and i do like the smaller branches of the hotel as well. the AC hotels are pretty amazing and modern, the decor is fresh and clean. All in all a reliable hotel to stay at while traveling.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Love Love Love ! Marriott is our family brand! WE have stayed in so many across the globe! I love the JW Marriott in Costa Rica, the Marriott in Aruba is where we have a Time Share. The best bedding and love their app! The greatest points program.
Lisette A.
La Jolla, CA
I stayed at the Marriott Courtyard for one night before my return flight to San Diego on a recent trip to Puerto Rico and it was a great experience. The bed was super soft and I slept like a baby. Check in and check out was a breeze. My fiance even signed up for Marriott rewards because it's our new hotel of choice. Another plus is that we love the Altitude Sky Lounge at the Marriott located at the Gaslamp Quarter in San Diego, it is a great place for drinks and relaxing.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?