4.59 / 5 based on 11,916 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
When traveling, staying in a Marriott Hotel is a no brainer if money isn't a factor. They're always impeccably clean with great beds and delicious breakfast options.
Absolutely love the Marriott in Columbus GA! The staff and management was just amazing! The offer a very nice hot breakfast selection as well as evening social hours. Their fitness room is well kept and always had water and towels.
Its a bit expensive and sometimes their customer service is bad but it has a warm feeling. It is very nice inside and most of the time celebrities go to those hotels
I always have a fabulous experience at Marriott Hotels. My favorite is the Canal one in New Orleans, LA. Great customer service, great food, great overall experience!
Stayed at a Marriott hotel just last weekend while it snowed. We had a couple encounters that were not taken care of so I really don't want to give more than 2 stars.
I enjoyed my stay very comfortable bed and bedding. Service was great. The one I went to was in Visalia Ca and I like the fact it was right next to the Convention Center which I had went for an event. It was very clean.
We love Marriott. We travel often and always stay with Marriott. Our favorite has been the Ocean Watch Villas in Myrtle Beach. Staff is always super nice and helpful.
Marriott is a great chain of hotels to stay in. They are always pleasant, clean, and comfortable to stay in. My husband and I often stay in this chain while we travel.
Just recently stayed at the Marriott in Honolulu! They were the largest and cleanest rooms I have ever stayed at and oh my goodness the views were beautiful. I could have Sat on my balcony all night long! I want to go back!
I stayed in the Reniasannce by Marriott at Sea World several times and the hotel was just wonderful. Clean. Spacious, lots of room for the kids to explore. Even a playground. Beatiful atrium with waterfall. Lovely experience
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos