4.59 / 5 based on 11,924 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have stayed at a dozen marriott hotels over the years. I would say they are clean and affordable! I would recommend shopping around and trying to find the best deal!
I stayed in a Marriott hotel in Texas and it was a great experience. There was an outdoor and indoor pool, pool table, air hockey table and many more things to do there. The rooms were very modern and nice.
Always enjoy staying here when I go on trips. Good service and they always allow us to use up lobby space with our big groups. Rooms are always nice and clean. I know I can always expect the best when staying with Marriott.
Its a bit expensive and sometimes their customer service is bad but it has a warm feeling. It is very nice inside and most of the time celebrities go to those hotels
Great hotels. Nice rooms with. Everything you need. Pools and a gym at the ones we've stayed at. Nice breakfast too. I just wish hotel rooms had better coffee makers.
Just recently stayed at the Marriott in Honolulu! They were the largest and cleanest rooms I have ever stayed at and oh my goodness the views were beautiful. I could have Sat on my balcony all night long! I want to go back!
Our local Marriott was just renovated. They did a very nice job. The staff are polite and helpful. We were there for a wedding function. The food (dinner) was a disappointment, but everything else went off without a hitch.
Stayed at a Marriott hotel just last weekend while it snowed. We had a couple encounters that were not taken care of so I really don't want to give more than 2 stars.
We stayed at one of the Marriott Hotels in San Francisco we had a great run it was a good price and the service was nice I would totally stay at a Marriott Hotel again.
Very very very expensive and everytime I have tried to book a room in these hotels. I have stayed a couple of times and they are super nice, but not very budget friendly.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos