BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lenice A.
Rustburg, VA
They have an amazing rewards program and so many hotels In different locations that it makes it easy to rack up points. It isn't the nicest hotel but it is definitely clean and worth the money! Worth it if you are looking for a nice stay for a low cost.
Andrea P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Marriott is definitely one of my trusted choices whenever I am traveling somewhere. There's always great service and never had a complaint about the room. You can find a Marriott almost anywhere! Which is beneficial, this is a great company to stay with.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
I love the Marriott hotel brand, they are comfortable and affordable hotels. They also have excellent conference rooms for training seminars and other corporate events. Their customer service is top notch and they usually have really great meal selections.
Michele B.
The rooms are great! The room and bathroom is always clean when I arrive. I find quality bath products in the bathroom. The beds are always comfortable with clean, fresh sheets. Also, the people working at the front desk are always helpful and courteous.
Maddyson S.
Mesa, AZ
Always my family's first choice in hotels. Each one of our stays has been a fantastic experience and our rooms have always been nice and clean and look great. The whole hotel is always looking wonderful and we will continue to stay here during our travels.
Ashleigh R.
Huntsville, AL
We stay at the Marriott Beach Club in Kauai every year. The resort is located on a bay in Lihue- it's in the perfect location. Beachside lounge chairs and poolside with bar/food service is nice. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Beautiful property. Would highly recommend!
Danielle N.
Lapeer, MI
I travel constantly for work and always try to book with Marriott whenever possible. I like their rewards program- we accumulated very quickly and were able to stay in Dublin at the Shelbourne for 4 people for free. I've always gotten good service here.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA
Marriott Hotels offers amazing accommodations for a great price! Very comfortable, clean, and beautiful. It feels very luxurious no matter what room I've chosen. Customer service was great and I felt very welcomed and at ease. I would definitely recommend!
Shannon V.
Corp Christi, TX
Day after Thanksgiving stayed at Marriott Riverwalk for Ford River Parade and lighting of Christmas lights on the Riverwalk. We had the best view. Definitely will be going back to this hotel. We visit San Antonio frequently and love to stay on Riverwalk.
Jen T.
Arlington, VA
I travel a lot for work and am a Marriott Gold Elite member. Marriott works to keep its members happy, and usually succeeds. I appreciate the complimentary breakfasts in many brands and the snacks the lounge offers throughout the day. I would hope that in the future Marriott states on each hotels website the lounge situation, as it is sometimes unclear.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?