BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Michelle W.
Stockton, CA
My favorite hotel brand. In all my years of being a Marriott Rewards member, I cannot recall having a negative experience. It seems no matter where you travel, you can find a Marriott brand hotel somewhere nearby.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake , WA
I love Marriott. I always enjoy my room, it is great quality and clean every time. If something is wrong it is fixed immediately. I love their reward program too.
Allison C.
I have now stayed at Marriott's all over the world and I have always enjoyed myself. My boyfriend and I stayed at the Marriott Frenchman in St Thomas a few months ago and I often look back at that experience fondly.
Meredith S.
Cincinnati, OH
There is nothing bad I can say about Mariott Hotels. Every time I choose a hotel that isn't Mariott, I am reminded on why they are my favorite. From customer service to the quality of my stay, Mariott is the best.
Samantha S.
Usually can find a room last minute so that is a plus, but I've never had a memorable stay other than a bad experience. It's a last resort hotel for me and get 3 stars only because they usually have great locations.
Alyssa Y.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed the the SpringHill suites in Chattanooga and I cannot say enough good things. They were some of the nicest people in the world and everything was perfect.
Tiffanie R.
Went to south carolina for a weekend back in january, spent it viewing the scenery and stayed at this hotel. It was great.. comfy ass beds, clean environment and the staff made you feel welcomed... liked it here a lot
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Recently stayed at a Marriott and was super impressed while staying at this hotel chain. The employees were very helpful and nice. Extremely clean room as well! A+
Chelsi D.
Kotzebue, AK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love staying at these hotels. They take great care of their guest. I was told by an employee there that each hotel has to go through a renovation every 3 yrs. that just goes to show that they keep up with demands.
Hannah T.
Indianapolis, IN
I only stay at Marriott Hotels as I'm trying to build up points with one brand. I have never had a bad experience with Marriott, they never disappoint. The rooms are always clean, the service is never less than impeccable. Worth the price every time!
Nelya D.
What are the price ranges ?
Clarissa D.
Espanola, NM
Which is your favorite Marriott?
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How are these hotals and the price for them
Sara B.
Stacy, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where is the nicest Marriott you have ever stayed in?
Stephanie B.
Do all marriott properties offer the complimentary breakfast? Looking for marriott locations in port richey fl but has to have the breakfast bc of crazy scheduling. Thank you in advance!