4.59 / 5 based on 11,675 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I can never go wrong at a marriott. If traveling to a new place I know I'll be in good hands at a Marriott. they also have one of the best rewards programs. Their high end line of hotels, JW Marriott, are really amazing
Stayed in my very first High End Hotel. Yes I consider "MARRIOTT" to be High End. It was so amazing. I fell in love with the high end finishes and thing in the room.
My absolute favorite hotel chain. Whether you're looking for a classy stay or a cheaper alternative, you can't go wrong with any of their locations. The products they give in the room are first class. Amazing hotel chain!
So nice on the inside. The rooms super comfortable. I love to stay again. Kind of pricey for one night though. The beds are super comfy and the staff is super nice.
This hotel chain is by far my most favorite place to stay when I travel. They have best guest services, hotels are well maintained and clean, and they have good selection with price range that is affordable to everyone.
i have a marriott card and have stayed for free in paris and new york and locally as well and i always get an upgrade. free internet with it, turndown service, overall great experience with marriott and their chain.
My father traveled a lot for his company when i wasn't in school i would go too. I got to grow up in marriotts all over the country. they were always wonderful places to explore very clean and every very helpful and nice.
When traveling I always prefer The Marriott over other hotels. You know you're going to sleep in comfort in a clean nice room. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it.
I stayed at a Courtyard about a year ago for my cousin's wedding and the experience was great! I had a king-sized bed, which was so comfy, I didn't even notice that I slept until 11am! The rooms were beautiful as well!
Stayed in a room that had a master and a children's room as well as a half kitchen. It was wonderful to be able to buy groceries and cook. Have not been there since because of the price but if you can splurge it's worth it
Q & A
Is this a all inclusive resort ???
I know its like the westin but how is the pricing?
What is the worst Marriott hotel you have stayed at?
Where can you get really cheap deals?
How does Marriit compare with Hilton and HHonors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos