BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Monica W.
Somerville, MA
Marriotts are my employer's preferred hotel chain, and most of them are quite nice. Some of the older ones need updating, and there are several that are not in convenient locations, but overall they meet a minimum standard of comfort.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
My absolute favorite hotel to stay in is the Marriott hotel! It is a little pricier than most but you pay for quality and quality is what you get when you stay there. I would definitely recommend to people vacationing for the holidays!
Jerica N.
Lexington, KY
I love Marriott hotels. They are always updating the brand and keeping up with amenities that a guest needs. For the most part, customer service is awesome with the exception of a few experiences. I usually try to find a Marriott whenever I travel b/c I am pretty brand loyal and love their properties. I do recommend them, always.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
great clean room with fridge, spacious closet, clean bathroom and amenities. comfortable bed and bedding available. tv available and safe which you can program with your own code available. coffee machine also provided with tea and coffee.
Sarah W.
Madison Hts, VA
My husband and I are Marriott rewards members and always look for this chain when traveling. They have so many locations which is nice and are reasonably priced for the quality and service provided. The one time we did have trouble with a reservation (hotel overbooked and had no king bed rooms when we arrived) they made it up to us by moving us to another hotel across the street and giving us a free night at any other Marriott. What great customer service!
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
I love the Marriott hotels! A great brand with quality properties. They actually just adjusted my room rate for two nights of. G trip this week due to lower prices being offered at the moment! Having Elite status makes it even better!
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My husband and I are Marriott Rewards members and are very pleased with our stays every time, whether we stay at a Courtyard by Marriott or a full-fledged Marriott. The beds are very comfortable, the rooms are always updated, and the dining options are great. Plus, the chain is very kid-friendly. You can't go wrong with Marriott!
Amy V.
BURIEN, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Ive stayed at the Marriot in Burbank, CA and I loved it! We had 6 people and there were two queen beds and one sofa bed. Everyone was comfortable and I love that this chain has a firepit in the back near the pool so you can relax at night.
Kelly G.
I travel a lot for work and have been trying to find the best hotel rewards service. Marriott takes the cake. They are always curtious (especially if you have a rewards card), they give the most points per stay. Currently I'm saving up for a honeymoon with my rewards points from traveling for work. Would definitely recommend.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Every Marriott I have ever stayed at never leaves me disappointed! I love that they have free complimentary breakfast you can even make your own waffles! They always take care of you in a friendly way if you have an issues! Love Marriott!
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Do Marriott Hotels have tour guides for the surrounding areas?
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where can you get really cheap deals?
Kei H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I know its like the westin but how is the pricing?
Helene H.
What is the worst Marriott hotel you have stayed at?
Nelya D.
What are the price ranges ?