4.59 / 5 based on 11,897 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My husband and I will stay no where else, we love the one at Detroit metro airport. The staff is great., nice morning breakfast. Shuttle to the airport, and you can park your car right next door for your trip! Nothing better.
I've had nothing but positive experiences with my stays at Marriott hotels. I even have a rewards credit card from there where I get one free hotel stay annually just for having the card, which essentially covers the annual fee.
This hotel chain is by far THE BEST to stay at. The rooms are always up to par with new modern designs. It makes you feel like your at home away from home. The prices can be steep but worth it!! Staff are pretty friendly too!!
I stayed in Marriott Osaka which opened in March this year (2014). It was brand new so everything was beautiful. The staff tried their best to provide attentive service but due to language barrier, it was a little challenging.
Great customer service. We can always count on a great clean room. The continental breakfast is always great. Event space and behind the scenes crew is wonderful. Very satisfied with service and would always recommend them!
We always look for a Marriott when we're looking to book a weekend vacation. They are definitely on the more expensive side but I always know I am going to be pleased with a clean room, good costumer service and nice amenities.
I've always had a great experience about Marriott hotels. They are very good with customer service and we have never had a problem staying with them. I used to stay in these hotels when traveling for sports and just leisure.
There isn't a marriott that I have not stayed in that I would not recommend. They have comfortable and aesthetically pleasing rooms and properties. They have a varity of benefits at their hotels which make your stay even better.
Always happy when I choose to stay at a Marriott hotel. Suites and rooms are simple but comfortable, modern and stylish. I enjoy the amenities such as indoor pools and breakfast.
I have stayed at a dozen marriott hotels over the years. I would say they are clean and affordable! I would recommend shopping around and trying to find the best deal!
Q & A
Did your Marriott not only serve breakfast but also dinner ?
Whats the best location you have stayed in?
Do Marriott Hotels have tour guides for the surrounding areas?
It is true that this hotel have a bad reviews because they don't clean pretty good the shits of the bed ?! I listen something about it , but was Marriott in NYC
Are there cheap prices hotels with excellent services?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos