BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My husband and I will stay no where else, we love the one at Detroit metro airport. The staff is great., nice morning breakfast. Shuttle to the airport, and you can park your car right next door for your trip! Nothing better.
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've had nothing but positive experiences with my stays at Marriott hotels. I even have a rewards credit card from there where I get one free hotel stay annually just for having the card, which essentially covers the annual fee.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This hotel chain is by far THE BEST to stay at. The rooms are always up to par with new modern designs. It makes you feel like your at home away from home. The prices can be steep but worth it!! Staff are pretty friendly too!!
Lili T.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I stayed in Marriott Osaka which opened in March this year (2014). It was brand new so everything was beautiful. The staff tried their best to provide attentive service but due to language barrier, it was a little challenging.
Kaylin B.
Ames, IA
Great customer service. We can always count on a great clean room. The continental breakfast is always great. Event space and behind the scenes crew is wonderful. Very satisfied with service and would always recommend them!
megan H.
Lancaster, PA
We always look for a Marriott when we're looking to book a weekend vacation. They are definitely on the more expensive side but I always know I am going to be pleased with a clean room, good costumer service and nice amenities.
Hannah R.
Avon , IN
I've always had a great experience about Marriott hotels. They are very good with customer service and we have never had a problem staying with them. I used to stay in these hotels when traveling for sports and just leisure.
Stephanie B.
There isn't a marriott that I have not stayed in that I would not recommend. They have comfortable and aesthetically pleasing rooms and properties. They have a varity of benefits at their hotels which make your stay even better.
Diana A.
Sacramento, CA
Always happy when I choose to stay at a Marriott hotel. Suites and rooms are simple but comfortable, modern and stylish. I enjoy the amenities such as indoor pools and breakfast.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have stayed at a dozen marriott hotels over the years. I would say they are clean and affordable! I would recommend shopping around and trying to find the best deal!
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
Did your Marriott not only serve breakfast but also dinner ?
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Whats the best location you have stayed in?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Do Marriott Hotels have tour guides for the surrounding areas?
Juliana E.
Minneapolis , MN
It is true that this hotel have a bad reviews because they don't clean pretty good the shits of the bed ?! I listen something about it , but was Marriott in NYC
Tanya O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are there cheap prices hotels with excellent services?