BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jess R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We usually look for a Marriott or Marriott-family hotel whenever we're needing somewhere to stay. They're consistently nice, clean, and have a friendly staff. We're rarely disappointed with the stay.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love staying at Marriott hotels. I've never had a problem with a room or service. The prices are fair and they are all over the US. You can find a Marriott almost anywhere you go. I would recommend to others.
Karen L.
Phoenix, AZ
Number one hotel!!!!!!!!! Never stay elsewhere but at Marriott! Spacious rooms, super clean, amazing beds, great food, friendly employees, affordable, and you know your are safe in their hotels.
Meena R.
Cordova, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We usually stay at Marriott when we go on vacation or travel and I've never had a problem. Their staff are always friendly and our rooms are always clean and nice to stay at. I also really like a lot of their features including free Wi-fi and free continental breakfast.
Chantel S.
When my husband and I went to California we stayed in a Marriott and I experienced the best customer service I have ever had! The rooms were so clean and the customer service was amazing about towels or anything needed. I will only ever stay with Marriott in the future!
Nicole L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stay at a Marriott during some of our business trips and it's always a positive experience. The rooms are clean and nice, the front desk clerks usually helpful, maid service is good. No complaints!
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
I actually enjoyed my stay at the Marriott. I've been multiple times when I take trips and it's my go to place. The customer service there was amazing and they were actually very well staffed the times I've stayed, they always have someone available for my needs. I love it there
Triana D.
Byram, MS
If you catch a deal, I say go for it. But paying for wifi and parking can be nerve wrecking. There are cheaper chain hotels who will do both for free. They should reconsider with hotspots. Still, not the best nor the worst. In the south, they appear to be a bit worn down.
Esther M.
Canoga Park, CA
Its an awesome hotel to stay in. Everything clean and nice. All the staff are nice and helpful. Rooms are clean, and nice. Depends what how big you want and how many rooms but everything is nice.
Vivian O.
Other than the price, this chain of hotels provides exceptional service and quality products to make my stay the very best. I stayed with family over a few days in Palm Springs and the pool area was always up-to-standards in cleanliness. I couldn't have been more happy.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?