BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
Stood at the Marriott in upstate NY, it's absolutely gorgeous. Was an anniversary getaway, they had beautiful cabanas by the pool. Beautiful interior rich reds and yellows. The bed was heaven to sleep in. Offered great service and had a free ride to nearby restaurants.
stephanie h.
W Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I travel a lot for work, and I find staying hotels happens more often than staying at home. I do love to stay at any marriott property as I feel they are consistent in their quality. Whether it's the ritz carlton, or the fairfield inn, there is always a level of service that is known for being Marriott
Lauline G.
Marriot Hotels are a great chain; they have good rooms, very nice and accommodating staff, and often have great deals. One of my favorite hotels in NYC is the Marriott because it's in close proximity to everything which is the biggest criteria on my list of being a good hotel.
Emily L.
I stayed at a Marriott Courtyard hotel on a drive. My favorite part definitely had to be their breakfast. It was so good, and they offered some Starbucks coffee!The rooms were a decent size, and their customer service was also good. I am very satisfied overall.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Almost every time we travel we stay at Marriot and we have never had an issue. We have stayed in NJ, NC, FL and plan on staying there for our next travel whatever that may be. The rooms are lovely and their customer service is great. I would definitely recommend.
Tina D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
A few years ago we stayed at the Marriott Harbor Resort in Orlando Florida.  It was a great experience.  The food was good, it was close to all the theme parks and the staff was excellent. The various pools that they offered was also a great bonus.  When we weren't busy at the theme parks we kept busy with all the activities they had to offer on site.
Ji B.
I always look to stay in Mariott hotels when traveling. Every one I've been to has been incredibly clean and contains all the amenities I need when traveling. Their staff is friendly and accommodating in all the states I've visited. Nothing but good things to say.
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
Stayed at Marriotts all over the US and Mexico. Always friendly staff there to help with whatever comes up. Rooms have always been clean and comfortable. Most that I've been to have a free shuttle service as well which is so convenient when traveling. Highly recommend!
kuku k.
The location of the Marriott Marquis is excellent, close to all Broadway theaters, the staff is very helpful and friendly, the rooms are big and some have spectacular views over Times Square, just a bit outdated in style and colors, good breakfast buffet, large fitness club with basic exquipment, overall a good hotel!
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
Had a great experience in the Burbank Marriott recently, while traveling for business.
Excellent reception, fast service, beautiful restaurant and bar.
Cool, clean room. Had one minor issue, but was resolved quickly and only reinstated my confidence in this brand.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?