BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Darcell D.
Norfolk, VA
I stayed at TownePlace Suites in Jacksonville, NC in March and the experience was not pleasing to say the least. There were other guest in the hall all night arguing and then I had guest next to me who were loud. I didn't get any sleep and not to mention I had a baby with me. I reported it to the front desk the next morning only to be told I should have called downstairs.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott is a chain that will always provide you with great service wherever you are going. They have a great customer service and being a member can save you a bunch of money. They're hotels are always clean and the price are pretty good for the quality you get.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
Had a great experience in the Burbank Marriott recently, while traveling for business.
Excellent reception, fast service, beautiful restaurant and bar.
Cool, clean room. Had one minor issue, but was resolved quickly and only reinstated my confidence in this brand.
Katherine O.
Redwood City, CA
I really like this hotel. Booking was easy, I did it online and got to choose what I wanted (# of beds, etc.) Staff is friendly and accommodating. Rooms are clean and spacious and the amenities are awesome! I stay in hotels frequently and Marriott is my favorite!
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
The hotels are definitely great. It's a good stay with a continental breakfast the next morning. They have good customer service, the rooms are comfortable, and it's not too pricey. Mariott definitely isn't the top brand of hotels, but it is nice and affordable.
Maura G.
Marriott Hotels are great. It feels like luxury, but for a reasonable price. Recently, I have stayed at the Marriott with a whole sports team, and the hotel accommodated all of our needs. The staff was very friendly and helpful and left me satisfied with my stay.
Tanya C.
Las Vegas, NV
We stayed at a Marriott in Newport Beach. The room was nice but it seemed very pricey for the accommodations. I did appreciate that there was a Starbucks on site and that is was located across the street from the mall. You would think that with the already high price of the room that it would have included free wi-fi, but it wasn't. They even charged $24 to park.
stephanie h.
W Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I travel a lot for work, and I find staying hotels happens more often than staying at home. I do love to stay at any marriott property as I feel they are consistent in their quality. Whether it's the ritz carlton, or the fairfield inn, there is always a level of service that is known for being Marriott
Alicia B.
Every Marriott hotel over ever stayed at has been great! The rooms are always nice and everything is always very clean. They only hire the best workers because I have never had one single problem with their service. Not the cheapest price, but you get what you pay for and Marriott hotels are fabulous.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have stayed at a few Marriotts. Some better than others. I can tell you that my bed is always comfortable, and the room is always clean. In my opinion those are two deal breakers for me, and I have never had an issue with those while staying at a Marriott property.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?