BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jennifer B.
Bakersfield, CA
Always a beautiful room and building! Price is a little high but you get what you pay for. The staff is always welcoming and professional. Most have a store to buy snacks and some items you may have left behind. The beds are always comfortable and rooms clean.
Aia Camille R.
Cleveland, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Rooms are decent for the price that you pay. Staff are nice. One thing I do notice though is that most of the time their rooms are not as clean and appliances are not functioning properly. But would definitely consider looking for rooms with their facilities whenever on a trip!
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
Have never had a bad experience here. Everything was always cleaned and use it when I am traveling. Customer service is phenomenal. Pros would be how clean it is and how nice the staff are. Cons would be the time you can get meals and that you have to pay for it. Would recommend for people who are traveling for a couple days at a hotel that won't break the bank.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
Marriott Hotels are always a good choice. They have a variety of different styles of hotels, some are more expensive then others but even the cheaper ones are nice. Every time I've stayed at one I have always been impressed with the friendly staff and the wonderful service.
Christine B.
Webster, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've stayed at plenty of Marriott hotels throughout the years and it's always a great and rememberable experience. The two that stand out to me the most are the locations in San Antonio and New Orleans. Rooms are a bit on the more pricey side but worth the comfort. New Orleans has a great system for when you need them to hold your luggage and a great happy hour!
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
My stay was ok at the Marriott. The lady at front desk was rude and there was no one to help with our bags. Ice machine was broken on our floor and there were no towels in our room and they weren't happy with us when we called down and asked for someone to bring some up. How ever the room and beds were clean and that's the best we could hope for.
Jessica C.
Midland, TX
As my best friends home was be my remodeled , her insurance gave her a room to stay here for a little over a month . Let's just say , we miss being here . Not once did she mention missing home . & I stayed with her more than half the time . It's always soooo clean and the breakfast ! Man do we miss the breakfast . I love it her ! Thanks for making the stay feel welcoming
Taylor H.
This chain of hotels is very nice and very clean. Very reliable as well. Customer service is very pleasant to deal with. My family and i use this chain quiet often. Favorite part is the comfy beds! Defiantly satisfied overall! I would defiantly recumbent this.
Keenia S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Marriott chain ranks high in the hotel industry. I have no complaints with any of the various experiences that I have had with this chain. The first experience for me dates back to my high school prom and I was totally impressed. My most recent experience was attending a family members wedding and it was excellent in every aspect. Highly recommend this chain.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I tend to stick with hotels that I know and I'm familiar with. Marriott is indeed a little over priced but the staff is always friendly and their sister chains are a bit more affordable while still offering a lot of the same things. Very clean and accommodating.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?