4.59 / 5 based on 11,931 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
These hotels are always a pleasure to stay at. Everyone I've been at the stay has been great. The rooms have always been clean and the employees were always very generous.
I have always used Marriott while traveling and have never been disappointed. My best stay so far was in Maui on Wailea Beach. The resort was amazing and so was the beach.
I got a chance to stay at a Residence Inn for a night. I love what they offer for families, including shopping for you with your shopping list at no extra charge. They also recognize moms in May, and I really love this appreciation.
Marriott hotels are by far the most cleanest hotels I have ever stayed at. The staff is wonderful and always willing to help. The down side is that staying at a Marriott will cost you a second mortgage , and the food is so so.
I recently stayed in a Fairfield Inn by Marriott and it was by far the best experience I've ever had at a hotel. I was greeted with friendly staff and the rooms were incredibly clean. They really do a nice job of making you feel welcome. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and I have nothing to complain about.
This hotel always suits my needs. They are very accommodating. We stay at Marriot about once a year when we travel to Northern California. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I will continue to stay at this establishment.
I got to several work events at the Marriott in Savannah and one military ball. The food is good as far as hotel food goes for large events. It is in a very convenient location, staff is helpful and I enjoy my experiences with them.
I stayed at a Marriott when i was going to Disneyland in Southern California. There was SUCH great service and it was beautiful. There was a starbucks in the lobby and quite a big pool with all day access and lounge chairs and provided towels. One of my favorite hotels. Highly recommended.
The rewards you can get with Marriot are simply the best. They also have friendly customer service and are always willing to accommodate. I personally wouldn't stay or recommend anywhere else. Not only that but they are all over!
I have stayed in several Marriott properties. They are all pretty all similar unless you stay in the JW which is the luxury version. Hawaii JW was no exception. You can usually always expect the same good service, clean rooms, etc.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos