BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Quinn P.
Johnston, RI
I recently stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Time Square. I found the rooms to be comfortable. King size beds always are a win. The toiletries were quite refreshing and the towels weren't scratchy. The elevator system kind of blew my mind...im not sure i ever took the same one twice. Rooftop view was amazing at the rotating restaurant a d the terrace view of time square couldnt be better.
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
I have enjoyed most Marriott Hotels I have stayed at. They have been very clean which is a huge thing for me. They are helpful if needed and usually have great lounging areas as well as activities for the children or adults. It is usually a bit on the high side financially, wish it was a bit more affordable for most but overall I would recommend and I would continue to stay at a Marriott.
Haley G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Marriott is great for the prices, nice rooms and excellent customer service. Their breakfast in the morning is so good and they always have coffee and tea out throughout the day along with water and lemon.
Kathleen S.
Centereach, NY
Marriott is very accommodating and have very professional staff. The price is usually right for my lifestyle. The rooms are always clean and well presented. Have always been happy with my experience there!
Samantha G.
I will never use any other hotel. This is my go-to and I think it is very high quality for a moderate price. It definitely is more expensive than other hotels but the quality and service makes it worth it.
Tanya T.
Maririott is the only hotel chain we stayed at. We have only had one or two personal bad experiences and I wouldnt personally blaim the chain as I would blame the management. I love Marriottt hotels because their rooms are always superbly clean and the offer great complimentary breakfast. 98% ( minus the two very rare bad experiences) their services have been remarkable and I will continue to use Marriott !
Jacqueline M.
Houston , TX
Great hotel, is well maintained and clean. Some Marriott depending on their location can be very pricey. Also I do not like that only a few has free breakfast they should all include that for their guest.
Samantha R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good quality, good customer service. I don’t have any complaints. They were nice. Definitely a bit higher class but not like fancy or super expensive. A nice balance. Never had an issue with any location.
Jenna H.
georgetown, DE
It was a really great stay! They accommodated us when our flight got cancelled with no problem. After a long day, that was such a relief. They were also very clean and the staff was welcoming to the guest
Mer L.
Irvine , CA
I love this hotel chain. I travel quite often and the prices are very good and the hotels are usually decent and nice quality. I would highly recommend this chain to anyone who travels a lot or for work.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?