Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The ones I’ve been to have been fine. I do prefer other hotels like Sheraton but nothing wrong with Marriott. I think their rooms tend to be a little smaller and less equipped but service is not bad. Overall satisfied.
Love Marriott always feel like I am treated well when I stayed with them and haven't had many bad experiences with the staff. Always return and plan on going back soon! Always try to book Marriotts when I am traveling
I enjoy staying at Marriott. Rooms are always clean and staff is friendly. No matter where you are you know what kind of service you will get. It’s decently priced, not the cheapest but you get what you are paying for
I recently stayed in the Marriott Marquis in Times Square and have nothing but positive things to say. Our room was beautiful, room service was great and prompt and the front desk service was incredible and attentive.
I love Marriott’s rewards program. I travel frequently for work and always seek out Marriott hotels. The rewards program has given me a trip to Europe and several other free nights! The hotels are clean and well kept!
I was very pleased with the outcome of my choice in choosing this hotel. I would definitely book a room again. It was very affordable and comfortable. I would definitely recommend others to try it. It is a clean and luxurious resort!
Always clean and great quite stay at Marriott hotels, pool and jacuzzi was clean without a crowd at all. Free breakfast was a plus early morning so no need to go to a coffee shop or so...recommend to friends always!)
These hotels are great. Always very clean. Nice breakfast. Great friendly staff. They usually have a fridge and a coffee maker. Comfortable beds. Very soft sheets. One of my favorite places to stay while on vacation.
I travel extensively for business and travel. Marriott hotels do not disappoint. The employees are usually quite friendly and the hotels are usually more than adequate for amenities. The rewards program is wonderful!!
I've never had a bad stay at a hotel. It's really great here and at any of them. They're always clean and the staff is very welcoming and nice. The rooms are a great size for families of 4! I love my stay every time.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos