4.59 / 5 based on 11,982 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I got a chance to stay at a Residence Inn for a night. I love what they offer for families, including shopping for you with your shopping list at no extra charge. They also recognize moms in May, and I really love this appreciation.
Stayed ar Marriott in Minneapolis. Nice room but bed was unmade abd condom on floor. Front desk did nothing but said they would tell housekeeper. Would of liked an apology at least especially when celebrating 10 years... ordered 2 long island tea in the bar and the bartender put some sort of cinnamon or apple whiskey in drink
While I enjoy staying at Marriott locations, I do not feel like it's the best quality for what you pay. Almost every time that I stay at one, there is a mishap. And while it is promptly and politely corrected, it has become habit.
I always enjoy staying at Marriotts. They're always clean and modern and spacious. They're affordable and always have nice rooms. It's a good place to stay when traveling.
These hotels are always a pleasure to stay at. Everyone I've been at the stay has been great. The rooms have always been clean and the employees were always very generous.
Highly recommend these hotels, I've stayed at this hotel about 4 times and all with a school group. The service was great and they had plenty of things for the students to do during our stay. The rooms were clean and well maintained.
Having family who works for the Merriot we spend a lot of time in their hotels. They use the tops brands (which is nice when you forget your shampoo). There are many levels of Merriot to stay at depending on your budget for your trip.
They have a great reward program! If you ask at the front desk you can almost always get a free room upgrade (if the hotel isn't sold out) Just remember to be polite to the people working the front desk and they will be nice back to you
I loved it here! I try to stay in a Marriott everytime I travel. The sheets were clean. The whole room was well kept. The beds are comfy. The pools are nice. Every time I have stayed, the workers were nice and fixed any issue I had. I would recommend staying here if you need to stay in a hotel!
My family Peru much never status anywhere else. Marriotts are clean, family friendly environments and the staff is always wonderful! They help out with anything you need. All you have to do is ask! Plus they are decently priced!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos