4.59 / 5 based on 11,930 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Stayed at multiple Marriotts in Buffalo, NY and Boston, MA and every one has been great. I can't say enough about the staff at each one. They are always so welcoming and remember travelers who stay there often. Home away from home for me
They have a great reward program! If you ask at the front desk you can almost always get a free room upgrade (if the hotel isn't sold out) Just remember to be polite to the people working the front desk and they will be nice back to you
Clean, friendly staff and cozy rooms. Perfect home away from home when you're traveling. Prices aren't outrageous and the availability is always great. Best place to stay.
The rooms r spacious and r very clean! The Marriott that I stayed at had a wonderful ballroom and glass elevator. I would like to stay there again or even host an event there some day! Overall very satisfied with Marriott hotels!!
I love their rewards program - makes it worth all the nights spent traveling on business trips. The late checkout and automatic upgrades are great perks for elite members!
No matter what chain I go to, they are always clean, professional and courteous. Marriott is a bit out of normal budgeting for travel hotels so we don't stay too often but they are really nice hotels. Overall my past experience has left me satisfied
Hotels are very fancy and very nice! I stayed in one in New York and was very comfortable and had a very nice time there. I wish I got the chance to stay there more often and would recommend. Only downside is how expensive it is!
Always love checking in at the Marriott it always makes you feel like you're really on vacation. The customer service was outstanding and I would recommend going there every time especially when there's complementary breakfast :)
My family and I always stay at Marriotts. They are very kid friendly. We love the reward program and have earned many free nights. The rooms are always clean and well kept.
i like the marriot chain. some are pricier than others, but you do get alot amenity wise. and everyone is generally polite & professional. AND EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS CLEAN!!!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos