BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kristi W.
Las Vegas, NV
When I travel for business, I always look for a Marriott. They're very clean, have friendly staff, and great amenities. Love the extended stay options with kitchens. The rewards program is great too, and frequently offers specials that allow you to earn free nights faster. Many of the hotels have a full breakfast, which helps cut food costs, and some even have snacks in the evening.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
My family has always stayed at Marriott hotels ever since I was a child. They always provide amazing service and beautiful accommodations. My fondest memories of childhood into adulthood all took place at Marriotts in Maui, Hawaii and Key Largo, Florida. I am a client for life.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
My boyfriend is a Marriott Rewards member, and he gets great perks. Every hotel we have stayed in has been pristine and luxurious. Marriott is one of those brands that you simply can't go wrong with. I've tried staying at discount hotels from places like Priceline and am constantly disappointed. If you ever get the chance, visit Marriott's resort in Point Clear, Alabama. It is amazing!
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Honestly this is hard to review because it really depends on where you stay and how you are treated by the staff at that particular hotel. For the most part Marriott hotels are always pretty nice but every once in a while there is always a dud in there or an employee who is rude.
Danielle D.
Hamden, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Really love their hotels. the people who work there are always welcoming and friendly which always makes me want to stay at them when I have to stay in a hotel. Their hotels are always very clear which is great, and the rooms are usually always ready when you get to their hotel
Angelo D.
When we talk about comfort, MARRIOT is just the best choise that you could make, the awesome and kind team would help you with any kind of request that you have, the rooms are just really confy and quite. The clean it's the best here, always seems that someone is there for you.
Jason F.
New Rochelle, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This past weekend I made my way up to Toronto for the annual Caribana celebration. Marriot was great across the board from handling a minor issue with our check in, to providing the most efficient transportation advice and keeping the hotel secure during a very hectic time with a lot of activity moving in and out of the building. I have no complaints and look forward to staying there again.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love Marriott! I use to work for an event company in Louisville, Ky that would set up most of there banquets and decorate the lobbies and the staff was always so nice to use and when we traveled we got to stay in there hotels and the beds are like puffy clouds of love and there food is to die for when it comes to hotel food! Plus they always have some sort of event going on and things to do!
Mandy H.
Tempe, AZ
I have stayed at Marriott hotels all around the country AND world- Aruba! . We are interval timeshare holders and marriott is our go-to resort. The JW in Palm springs is our usual but we pick the marriott over any other brand if it is availble to us. We have never had issues and the customer service is great. My husband travels a lot for work and he likes to stay at marriotts as well.
Deidre D.
Leesburg, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
If you are looking for a clean place to stay with friendly, helpful staff - I recommend Marriott hotels! They can bit a bit on the expensive side, but there are deals to be found now and again. I have always had pleasant stays at Marriott and know that they will be in central locations in nice neighborhoods with the comfort and amenities I enjoy while traveling, even internationally.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?