BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Christina C.
marriott hotels are my go to! love the experience every single time i stay. the quality of the beds and the furniture is always on point. i can always consider these hotels reliable and safe.
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
The Marriott hotel brand has always been one of my top choices. The rooms are always clean, the staff is kind and caring, and the room are feel like home. Its the perfect home away from home.
Destiny W.
Pearland, TX
My family always tends to stay at the Marriott hotels because they always have phenomenal service! From the time that you enter the door or call on the phone, you already feel welcomed.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
I've always had a great experience in any marriott I've ever stayed. The only reason i have not given this a 5 star, is because i have not traveled in a few years-since having my kids. So my rating is going off memory from about 5 years ago--things can change.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have never stayed at a Marriott that I did not absolutely love. These hotels are cozy, homey, clean and perfect. I love the atmosphere of them so much. I will always be a Marriott member.
Alicia E.
We have always had great stays at Marriott hotels. They go above and beyond for customer service and always willing to help us find what we need. We feel safe when we travel and know that our stuff is in a good place when we are out touring the city we are in.
Beverly N.
Marriotts are so nice! I love the designs and clean appearance. They are nice rooms that are upscale without a huge price. It's a splurge for some, but not too bad for a special occasion! I especially like the Fairfield Inns, within the Marriott family of hotels.
Daniela G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I am a platinum rewards member with Marriott. I receive good customer service at every hotel and enjoy my stay . I prefer them over Hilton and only stay at Marriott hotels. I have to travel a lot for business and I have always found my self at home there.
Paige T.
Brentwood, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Pretty good. I once hurt my finger on one of their doors (they had left a piece of sharp metal hanging off), emailed and sent pics as well as a hand-written letter to the CEO and he acted as if he never received it. Seriously irritated me but I've moved on.
Staci M.
La Vergne, TN
I stay at Marriott almost exclusively. No matter which brand I choose at my destination, it's clean and comfortable. For me, that's really all I need. I've never come across a rude or unhelpful employee. Everywhere I've been, their staff has been incredible.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?