BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lauren B.
Cartersville, GA
These are always pretty reasonably priced, but make you feel like you're staying in a top notch hotel. Most come with complimentary breakfasts. The staff is always so helpful and welcoming it's hard not to feel at home and relaxed. Especially with such a spacious room!
Marie K.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
These hotels are nice, staff is very polite, and rooms are clean. You get extra perks if you are a Marriott rewards program member. If you travel for business check in advance what the business center at that particular location is, Seran into a problem at a Baltimore location as theirs was located in the UPS store inside the hotel and it was too complicated to do anything.
Becca N.
Wallingford, CT
In January, I was going on a class trip to South Korea and Japan and our flight flew out from Newark, NJ at 3 a.m., my friends and I decided to stay at the Marriott right on airpot grounds. The staff was friendly and when we asked about shuttle services from the hotel to the airport, the staff was very helpful. We had a great experience and will definitely use in the future!
Adrienne K.
Triangle , VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have a friend that works for Marriott and I know that they deal a lot with their customer service. That is the number one thing that I like about Marriott is that they really care for their customers. The thing that I don't like as much is that they can be pricey.
Stevie R.
Sheridan, AR
They ALWAYS have comfy beds, with fluzzy pillows and warm covers. BEAUTIFUL rooms. There comfortable and cozy like home!! Spacious nice bathrooms with huge showers. Lots of towels. I never want to leave everytime I stay at one of these hotels!! Home away from home!!!!
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
The marriot i stayed at in jacksonville florida was nice, clean and had great amenities. The check in process went smoothly as well as check out. Customer service was great and provided everything we needed. it was a reasonable price and i would recommend it to as many people as i can.
Marvelis T.
I have stayed at quite a few Marriott hotels but the one that has stood out the most has been the one in Marco Island, Fl. It is so gorgeous right in the beach. So much to do for kids and adults. It is amazing and the waters of their private beach is amazing! Go there!
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I used to stay at Marriotts for a long time during high school for softball tournaments. They always made it seem like home and the service was consistently impressive. Now the prices are a little too steep for a recent graduate but I would stay there given the chance.
Sonia S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott Hotels are one of my family's go to options when we are traveling. The service is great, staff is helpful, and the rooms are clean and comfy. Not only, it's pet-friendly so we used Marriott when we were traveling with my dog on our road trip and it was great!
Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The best beds and fluffiness pillows around!! I never stay anywhere except Marriotts! I am even Marriott rewards!! We went to Puerto Rico on a cruise, went to their pool. We told them we were Marriot Rewards and they gave us free towels and treated us like royalty!!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?