BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Christina C.
My family is part of Marriotts reward program and we get awesome deals on discounted vacations and free nights all the time! Not to mention Marriott facilities are very well kept, clean and luxurious.
Beth S.
Alcoa, TN
We love staying at Marriott Hotels. It doesn't matter where we are traveling to, it seems like the rooms are always super clean and spacious, the staff is friendly, and it's not as noisy as other hotels we have been to. Beds are very comfortable and the linens are very nice.
Manal A.
Torrance, CA
Very good service, lovely ambience. Rooms are good and very clean. Visited Marriott only on my vacations with my family. Costumer service was good too. Very helpful and friendly staff. Would recommend it to everyone.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
This is my favorite company of hotels to stay with. They are always clean & the bedding is high quality. They have so many hotels in so many areas, it's always easy to find one where I am vacationing.
Steffany A.
Marriott is great! They have so many locations to choose from. I like to stay There when I'm going to the hot spots of my destination! They make me feel very at home! The service Is exceptional!!!!!!!
Kera K.
My family has been staying at Marriotts my entire life. I love that no matter the destination, there's a Marriott to stay at. They are all pretty much a guarantee that it will be clean and comfortable.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Never been to a Marriott I didn't like! Trying to think of some of my favorites... The Marriott in Puerto Vallarta is amazing! In the states, the Marriott in South Beach and the one in DC are great as well.
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA
I stayed at the Springhill Suites for 6 weeks while traveling for work. The front desk staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious as well. The free breakfast in the morning ist great, but I appreciate the coffee and fruit I can grab on my way out.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Love staying here, it is amazing. They have great customer service, they are very efficient and the hotel itself is beautiful. I would definitely recommend making it your stop to stay at when traveling.
Kathrin  Y.
Dpo, AE
Marriott Hotels are our hotels of choice for travel. They are clean and the stuff is usually family friendly. In some hotels of the chain in the US there could be more effort made to use reusable plates and silverware instead of producing such a large pile of trash after breakfast.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?