BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jessica S.
Westlake , LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We have always used marriott and we love the hotel itself. Never had any problems with the staff or conditions of the rooms. We have had one bad experience when the hotel in washington dc area had a problem with the fire alarms at 3 am and we all had to evacuate 3 times. Other than that I would highly recommend this hotel.
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
I love Marriott! I was on a school trip and was staying at one of the more inexpensive Marriott's and a water pipe burst so they upgraded us to the close by, way more expensive, Courtyard Marriott and didn't charge us an extra cent!
Ayleen V.
Clifton, NJ
The Marriott hotels are beautiful and amazing. I was able to get rooms easily in Germany and France. In each place the rooms were amazing, beds were comfortable and the view was stunning! The hotel was also located never busy streets, which made it easyh to wlak to places. I would go bakc to this hotel in a heart beat!
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I like Marriott hotels, they are clean and comfy, and have helpful staff. My only complaint has always been the fact that breakfast is not included. If they could somehow work that in they would be on par with HHonors in my opinion.
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
Hilton chains are always my first choice. Marriot is always my second. Their customer service alone is worth a 5 star. I also like the self checkin stations with people around belong you. Marriot hotels are a trusted brand for me.
Sherri K.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Recently stayed at the Marriott in Orlando international airport. The hotel room was so so but for the price I would have expected a nicer room. Needs updating. They were also doing construction and it was noisey throughout the day.
Beth S.
Goff, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The Marriott we stayed at was always very clean and had good service! The only complaint I had about it was that the bathroom was seriously really really small! it was hard getting ready in the morning with that small of a beth room. Like the toilet was right up against the sing so only one person could be at the sink.
Daisy R.
Jamaica, NY
Always have a great stay at the Marriott hotels! Never had a bad experience with them, I've stayed in their hotels in Paris, Mexico, Peru, and some other countries. It's always clean and everyone is always welcoming and attentive
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Majority of the times when booking hotels I go for Marriott. My favorite is courtyard Marriott. I like the decor, comfort, and space they rooms have. They have great amenities which I definitely take into consideration when booking.
Gaby C.
Medford, MA
I've always had a great stay when choosing a Marriott. They're not the priciest option and I find you get a very nice stay for what you pay for. Since they have locations all over, it's nice if you like consistency while you travel!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?