4.59 / 5 based on 11,979 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Hands down the best hotel chain. I always stay with them. I am a rewards member. Customer service, quality of rooms, prices, its all worth it. Definitely the nicest hotels I've stayed at, literally all over the world. I would highly recommend.
I find most Marriott hotels to be overpriced and amenity short. They tent to not be well up kept for the most part in the US. I would rather stay at their Hampton Inn and get the same quality room plus breakfast, free wifi, and often parking.
Marriott hotels have a great standard across all of their properties. These are always a solid choice when traveling in the US or overseas - I always know I will have a nice stay.
Our favorite Marriott Hotel is in Stone Mountain, Ga. We enjoy everything about our stay when we are there. The building, rooms, restaurants everything is great! On the weekends they even have fire pits by the pool and you can make s'mores!
I lived in a Marriott hotel for several months and the experience I consider to be one of my homes. The staff was more than accommodating. The complimentary breakfasts and dinners were homecooked and delicious. A very high class experience.
I love the Marriott. Everywhere I go I look to see if there is a Marriott in the location and there usually is. Yes, it's a bit pricey but it's usually located in a convenient area and the rooms and hotel is clean, nice and the staff is friendly.
I always receive what was expected upon arrival which isn't always the case these days. Marriott Hotels are always timely with any additional requests I may have and are always willing to help. I am overall satisfied with the hotel experience.
Marriott and I have had an exclusive relationship for many, many years. I cannot say enough about their high standards and how they make every effort to make a stay perfect for every guest. My friends used to think I was crazy for only staying at Marriott properties, but now the majority of them have taken my lead and are hooked on Marriott.
We stayed in a JW Marriott over spring break down in Naples and let me tell you... it was gorgeous! The sand is bright and the water is calm and relaxing. The hotel has been remodeled and I highly recommend staying here if you ever get the chance.
I reserved a block of rooms at a discount for guests at my wedding and stayed there the night before. Everyone was super friendly and the prices were great! Loved having the wifi!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos