4.59 / 5 based on 15,794 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,775 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Great hotel, is well maintained and clean. Some Marriott depending on their location can be very pricey. Also I do not like that only a few has free breakfast they should all include that for their guest.
Good quality, good customer service. I don’t have any complaints. They were nice. Definitely a bit higher class but not like fancy or super expensive. A nice balance. Never had an issue with any location.
Very comfortable and affordable! The reception staff was very helpful and accomadating, the lobby was nice and updated. The room was clean and had all the amenities nicely laid out. Overall a great stay!
My family has Marriot rewards so we only stay here and then frequently get free nights or access to lounges for being platinum members. Rooms are always nice and the staff is always friendly and helpful.
The Marriott hotels were okay. The one we stayed at was very nice in the inside. It had a kitchen and everything and the lobby was very friendly and had a mini shop for travel items which was convenient.
I’m a life long Marriott supporter. Their hotels are wonderful, in every city and have the most comfortable beds. I love their reward system and their credit card. Marriott is my preferred place to stay.
So far all the marriott hotels we've stayed at have been clean and friendly. They have a great app that allows you to make requests such as extra pillows before check in and the rewards program is great!
Marriott is basically what you’d expect for an affordable room, the decor and amenities are average. They don’t really offer anything that stands out but provide decent accommodations for a night or two.
I try to exclusively stay at Marriott hotels. They are friendly, clean, and provide me with a nice home away from home. I am a Gold Elite Member so I do get access to their M Lounges which are very nice.
My parents have the Marriott rewards credit card, so we get to stay in rooms for free once we accumulate so many points. We mainly travel for my sister’s travel cheer, and so we get to stay in the hotel for free, which really helps with the cost of a cheer competition! The staff at Marriott hotels are always so friendly, and the rooms always are so clean. We love Marriott hotels!!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos