Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,184 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
They're clean and simple. If you get what you pay for, I'd like to pay an affordable price and only get the necessities. Thanks, Marriott!
The service and level of care received at every Marriott I've ever stayed with has been phenomenal. It's the best affordable hotel around!
Great clean welcoming hotel rooms are clean and staff is very nice and make sure your stay is everything you wanted when booking your room
I’ve stayed in these all over the world. I find they are consistent in quality and service for the price. I find that they are affordable.
I stayed in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro in the summer, it was a nice experince. Very good rooms and extras, and good costumer support.
Great hotels lovely rooms very clean and smoke free environment customer service could be better at certain ones but overall they are great
One of the best chains that I've ever stayed in. It's always clean, and comfortable. It's a great place for singles, couples, and families
I love Marriott. I used to travel for work and we always used Marriott. Their hotels are nice and clean and their service is great as well.
The rooms were very clean and the price was decent. Hotel staff was very accommodating and friendly which is nice when your away from home.
Every single time we travel we stay in Marriotts, I love them. Sometimes we have bad experiences with the employees but overall it's great!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos