BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Claire B.
WASHINGTON, DC
I have been a rewards member for over 6 years now and this year got to platinum with work stays. I have really enjoyed staying at their properties and have maximized my points by getting their Visa card. We actually booked our honeymoon through points and stayed at the Ritz Kapalua, highly recommend their properties and points program.
Jessica A.
Clinton, MS
I have been using Marriott for years as it has been the hotel chain of choice from numerous companies I have worked for. They have always been very accommodating and their point system is phenomenal. In addition to this they always have my preference is correct and are very welcoming.
Grace T.
Stayed at the Residences at Aventura for a few weeks while looking for an apartment. Great service at the desk. Clean. The breakfast was great every morning. Walking distance to the mall which has everything you need. Definitely recommend it. Only downside is the pool was under renovation.
Carolyn B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love Marriott hotels- they're always clean and have a great rewards program. They have awesome customer service too as far as hotel chains go. I've never had any major concerns and probably have been staying at them for 10-15 years. I particularly enjoy their Gaylord chains too!
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Marriott Hotels are as good as they come. The staff is so welcoming, friendly, and ready to help. They even gave us tips on tourist sites, restaurants and the best ways to get there. The rooms were spotless and the complimentary breakfast was awesome. Will be staying here again.
Kelsie C.
Clarksville, TN
Recently stayed at the Marriott in Atlanta and could not be more thankful for such a great experience! I truly enjoyed every moment of my stay and was appreciative of the great hospitality of the staff! Stay at the Marriott if you want a truly and genuinely great experience!
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I always have an awesome experience with Marriott hotels. They have nice rooms that are usually well cleaned and pretty spacious. I have had some really great experiences with their customer service as well I have stayed at several Marriott's in different states that had exceptional customer service and everyone was friendly and helpful. Overall I've had really great stays at a Marriott.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Baltimore Marriott is extremely nice the staff are friendly and ready to help you with all your needs. My husband forget some of his tooth brushes for his partial and they gave him a whole tooth kit with deluxe size products. We were WOWed. We love the Marriott and would use again. Marriott Santa Clara has really stepped up there game as well and would recommend Santa Clara Marriott.
Hope B.
I have pretty consistent experiences with Marriott brand. They are for the most part average hotels, mostly up to date with very good customer service. They don't offer room service, at least not at any of the ones I've stayed in, but they usually have menus available for ordering.
Vicky C.
peterborough
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Marriott is my favorite hotel and the only one I will stay in.

I have stayed in some beautiful hotels over the time, particularly in London.

The staff are always polite and cater to our needs.

Theres a reward system too where you collect points and get benefits.

Love this hotel
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?