BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Hannah H.
Saint Louis, MO
Always clean and well kept. The staff is really friendly, and always willing to help. We use Marriott as our only hotel and can't remember the last time we had a bad experience with the brand. Overall a wonderful hotel.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Friends and I stayed at the Marriot located on the Carribbean Island of St. Kitts. This place is huge and beautiful!!!!! Spectacular. Pools + near the ocean beach. Restaurants and mini mall inside plus a club/bar scene on the lower level. Gym too. But the best part about this place is the beds!!!
Samantha  F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Went to a nice wedding here and stayed the night at the hotel. It had a queen size bed with a nice tv. The shower was nice and the room itself was clean. Wanted to go for a swim but didn't wake up early enough.
Karla P.
Good service overall, I like that the room was very clean and very modern and all but did not enjoyed the slow service! I ordered food to my room and they took sooooo long! But for the rest of it it was very good!
De Anna P.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott has something for everyone. They have properties for the budget savers and then of course higher end. The customer service is always good and I always stay at courtyard if I'm traveling for business.
Elizabeth V.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Spent the night at one of their Long Island, NY locations. The lobby, hallway, and room were all spotless. I am very particular when it comes to my pillows but bother the pillows and the mattress were extremely comfortable I would definitely recommend Marriott to friends and family traveling.
Priscilla C.
Bronx, NY
Loved staying at the Marriott when I go to Virginia Beach. The pools are amazing and the hot tub is to die for. The people that work there make you comfortable and they even upgraded us to a private suite. Also the breakfast is amazing they have all kinds of variety and even breakfast on the go.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is another hotel I tend to stay at when I travel for work. Their customer service is great. I used it once a week for about 5 months and I was never disappointed. I would definitely recommend staying here.
Liyu W.
I give three stars, because I know this hotel is very famous is also very good, but everything is listening to others say, I have no chance to try. I have not been there, I hope to have the opportunity to go.
Dacia Z.
Wilmington , NC
Marriott is always so wonderful to stay at. Anything I need they try their best to accommodate me. I love how comfortable the beds are and the atmosphere of the hotel. Autograph Collection hotels are the best!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?