4.59 / 5 based on 11,932 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Have never had a bad experience at at Marriott! They give wonderful service and the rooms are always nice. No matter what city or state you are staying in, I would suggest a Marriott!
Where ever you are in the world you can find a Marriott. Marriott is a good hotel chain and they are a realiable hotel. The rewards program is okay. They have changed the hotel ratings in the past few years so I don't care for them as much as I used to.
I'm personally a hilton gal so I'll admit to being bias. While the high ranks of marriott feel nice and sophisticated, I personally have never enjoyed the lower levels. Prefer Hilton.
Whenever we travel we try to stay at a Marriott - my favorite so far was on the Canadian side of Niagra Falls -- the view was stunning! I love that their chain has a variety of pricepoints and styles but staff has always been friendly and accommodating!
Sometimes Marriott is a hit or miss. I always read reviews and try to stay at more of their better end hotels because they are obviously, better. Most are just normal hotel rooms though-nothing fancy unless you stay at one of their higher end brands.
I LOVE MARRIOTT! My husband is a platinum member, it is always great getting an upgrade for a great price! Staff is always friendly and most importantly the hotels are always clean!
One of my favorite stays for work trips because it includes class, comfort, and decent pricing. Traveling for work doesn't have to be awful and boring if you stay at a place like this.
These hotels are great. My family typically doesn't stay at expensive hotels so this was quiet the experience. The staff was nice and so was the room I would defiantly stay their again.
I have been staying in a marriot for the past month and will be here for another 45 plus days due to my house being remodeled. this company has made me feel at home and really take care of all of your needs. they go above and beyond. couldn't be happier.
I love the Marriott hotels. They're very clean and always located in a centralized area where you can explore the city or town you're in. We've stayed st several and even one locally!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos