BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Amy V.
Burien , WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Ive stayed at the Marriot in Burbank, CA and I loved it! We had 6 people and there were two queen beds and one sofa bed. Everyone was comfortable and I love that this chain has a firepit in the back near the pool so you can relax at night.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Stayed in a Marriott in Nashville TN, great rooms and décor. Good breakfast. Staff was very accommodating. Location was great and close to downtown. Price was decent. Easy check-In and Check-out. Nearby parking was great. Overall statisfied.
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My husband and I are Marriott Rewards members and are very pleased with our stays every time, whether we stay at a Courtyard by Marriott or a full-fledged Marriott. The beds are very comfortable, the rooms are always updated, and the dining options are great. Plus, the chain is very kid-friendly. You can't go wrong with Marriott!
Ashley P.
Saint Paul, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Hotel rooms are always nice and I can always trust a Marriot no matter where I am staying. I do not like the rewards system. Many points only work on category 1-4 hotels and we don't have any where I could use them. So a hotel room went to waste! Also I need some better breakfast for the price I am paying. They are usually pretty pricey!
Victoria F.
Destrehan, LA
I don't stay in hotels too often, but this place was very nice. The staff was courteous and didn't cause any trouble. The complementary breakfast was delicious as expected. The room was clean and I felt safe. Overall, this is a great hotel and I recommend it.
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I recently had a very bad experience with a Marriott when I called to inquire about handicap accessibility for my son. I filed a complaint however I do not feel like the issue was handled appropriately considering the severity of the infraction. I will never stay with any Marriott again in the future. Terrible customer service.
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
I love the Marriott hotels! A great brand with quality properties. They actually just adjusted my room rate for two nights of. G trip this week due to lower prices being offered at the moment! Having Elite status makes it even better!
Sara M.
Largo, FL
The last Marriott Hotel I stayed in was the Delta Armouries Hotel in London Ontario Canada. Impressive. The decor' is just amazing, the rooms top notch, the staff are friendly, knowledgeable and very accommodating I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel if you are ever in the London Canada area. It is so worth it.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Every Marriott I have ever stayed at never leaves me disappointed! I love that they have free complimentary breakfast you can even make your own waffles! They always take care of you in a friendly way if you have an issues! Love Marriott!
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
I stayed at one of these hotels while on a cheerleading trip, and I truly enjoyed my stay! the hotel itself was cozy and beautiful, and the management and staff were so friendly. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning a vacation!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?