BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm a fan of Marriott and a longtime rewards member... personal and business travel, JW and original Marriott. I stay a few times every year, New Orleans every Spring, they are terrific there! Great restaurant too!
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We are Marriott rewards members so we always stay a a Marriott whenever possible. Their customer service has been wonderful and I have never had an issue with the cleanliness of the room. The rooms and availability of food is great for the price of the stay. They offer rooms a many different price points as well.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
I love Marriott hotels and every time I stay here seems to be top of the line. I am obsessed with great bedding and and the Marriott doesn't skimp in that department. This is one main reason I continue to go back!
Taylor M.
Marriott has a great rewards program and they are located in a lot of places so it is easy to book trips and with the rewards I tend to get free nights stays. It is always a clean and a hotel I trust. With the rewards program I don't really stay at any other hotels now a days apart from Marriott.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Mariott hotels are very caring to their costumers. I feel they give a much more "homey" vibe than a lot of other big brands as them. It truly makes you feel comfortable. Their beds are the best! Super comfy and soft.
Jessica V.
Belding, MI
I love staying in Marriott hotels.
The rooms are always comfy and clean, the staff is always kind, and they are always located where I am going.
They are generally reasonably priced, although in some bigger cities they up their rate, but that is understandable.
Overall a very good hotel chain.
Cathie G.
Puyallup , WA
I have to say that when we travel, if we are able to, this is our first choice. The level of comfort in the rooms is amazing. We like to stay in the bigger hotels with the pillow top everything. The hotel room definitely does matter when booking a vacation. Why not be comfortable on your RNR trip??
Semele S.
Ham Lake, MN
Incredible variety of lodging options for every budget. I have stayed in many in North America and Europe and they're always clean and welcoming. We especially enjoy staying in the Residence Inn properties, where we feel we have a home away from home. Easily the best of the big name hotel chains.
Kaitlin M.
Marriott hotels are some of my favorites they are typically clean and renovated and up to date, the amenities are great too with the work out rooms and pool I love those! The beds are super comfortable as well!
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
Everywhere we travel, we try to stay at a Marriott. Most comfortable beds and rooms ever. We became rewards members and they treat us extra special. Let me tell you, those points rack up real quick and before you know it, you have a free stay. Really great company. Will continue to stay here.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?