Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,157 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
From the ones I've stayed in they are always a pleasant stay. The rooms are always clean and I'm not worried about my car in the parking lot.
The one we recently stayed at was newly remodeled and very clean. We had a neighbor who was extremely loud, but that wasn't the hotels fault.
The staff was super friendly! The rooms were clean and spacious. My only downside is the price you pay for what you get does not seem right.
Marriott properties are our go-to hotels. They have a great rewards program for frequent travelers and are always accommodating.
Besides the one time Marriott valet parking lost my keys and delayed my leave. I always choose Marriott hotels. Best services and best deals
Great hotel. This is the only hotel i stay at and its very clean. The staff is amazing aswell. I would 100% recommend thjs hotel to everyone.
I love Marriott. I used to travel for work and we always used Marriott. Their hotels are nice and clean and their service is great as well.
Great place to stay!!! I love staying here and earning points! It is a great hotel to stay at!! Would definitely recommend Marriott Hotels!
Great service , comfy beds and good space. I stayed here for 2 nights and I would stay there again if and as soon as I go to Vegas again :)
Clean hotel and rooms. Good sized bathrooms. Friendly and professional staff. Usually have a decent sized lobby to wait in before check in.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos