BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Tamara A.
Westchester, IL
Recently stayed at Marriott in Franklin TN. They have a wonderful new design and it was refreshing to see. Each room now offers a fridge which was a nice touch. The beds are comfy but the pillows are a little soft. Wish they had an extra blanket in the closet instead of having to call for one.
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
Pleasant, convenient, comfortable, very clean and treated well. Somewhat overpriced. Sitting there were newer hotels in the area and the parking situation is insufficient. The amenities and inclusions were average. Most are close to major arteries around the area and walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and attractions. The desk clerks were helpful, and housekeeping was on the spot. We will return for sure.
Nicole W.
Philippi, WV
We have stayed in several Marriott hotels throughout the United States and have never had a complaint! We are partial to the Gaylord hotels which we have stayed at in Florida, Washington DC and also Nashville!! I would highly recommend any of them!! They are always clean and have amazing hotel employees that were always willing to lend a helping hand or give pointers of places to travel while staying with them!!
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
The hotel i stayed in was in Spokane,Washington. I really enjoyed the fact that they had a swimming pool and spa indoors so it can be used all season long! So awesome! It was open late until 11pm which was even better! The room lotion & shampoo were Paul Mitchell brand & it made it even better!
Joyce C.
Grand Junction, CO
Most Marriots that we have stayed at are very nice. It is sometimes hard to get the best rates, and to make the reservations. All of the time we have had clean rooms but sometimes the rewards card makes a difference with your greeting and other times not. Last time in Glenwood Springs, Colorado we were disappointed to arrive and have all the repairs being done outside. We also wish that all of them had breakfasts.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love Marriott hotel properties. I've stayed at many of them in the US and France and have never had a bad experience. They provide good customer service, have nice rooms, good restaurants at their locations. A little more pricy but it's a well known hotel line so what you're paying is worth it.
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
I have stayed at Marriott hotels a couple times whilst traveling, and they have been comfortable with my room and service. I have heard complaints about Marriott hotels but I do thing that it can be based on location. The front desk were always polite and the room service brought us extra towels in a timely manner (other hotels have taken hours). So while Marriott may not be the fanciest hotels they are reliable and I would never mind staying in one
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
I generally have wonderful experiences with Marriott. However, this last weekend my experience wasn't so great. I was charged TWICE for the two night stay! When I asked the front desk, they had no answers. They couldn't tell me why I was charged twice and they couldn't fix it. It will be up to 2 weeks before my card is reimbursed.
Alexandra P.
Santa rosa, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love the Marriott hotel! Every time we go somewhere we always look at what they have available before we look anywhere else. They always have nice clean rooms. Depending on where we go we've had some amazing rooms with amazing views. I love that some of the Marriotts have bars and restaurants.
Bebe B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
With Marriott expect quality.
I have stayed at many Marriott locations, always feeling happy with my lodging choice. At times pricier than other competitors in the area. The quality of service, modern and clean facilities.

In addition to staff service quality makes me come back again and again.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?