BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
My experience with Marriott Hotels is okay. I have stayed at one in downtown Savannah a couple of times and I feel like the rooms could use a little updating and are fairly dark. Customer service is always good though. Even when traveling to other locations I look for a Hampton or La Quinta before Marriott.
Kristi P.
Georgetown, KY
I used to travel for work and my husband still does. One of the reasons we like Marriott is that they have a variety of brands to fit our needs from suites when traveling with the family, to more business friendly options like courtyard. We try to stick to one chain for the points and we pick marriott
brandi d.
I have always had great and friendly services at the Marriott. Would recommend to anyone! Will continue to stay at these locations during my travels when available.
Carly S.
I stayed at many Marriotts but the most recent was the one attached to MOA. Beautiful hotel, friendly service. I loved that the tub and shower were split up. I loved the exercise and pool. No free breakfast which was a bummer but it's ok because my work fed me. Also had to pay to use wifi but again, my work paid for that too. I don't know if I could afford to go to the MOA Marriott again, but it was a beautiful place.
Tamara A.
Westchester, IL
Recently stayed at Marriott in Franklin TN. They have a wonderful new design and it was refreshing to see. Each room now offers a fridge which was a nice touch. The beds are comfy but the pillows are a little soft. Wish they had an extra blanket in the closet instead of having to call for one.
Sami S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Marriott hotel properties. I've stayed at many of them in the US and France and have never had a bad experience. They provide good customer service, have nice rooms, good restaurants at their locations. A little more pricy but it's a well known hotel line so what you're paying is worth it.
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
I generally have wonderful experiences with Marriott. However, this last weekend my experience wasn't so great. I was charged TWICE for the two night stay! When I asked the front desk, they had no answers. They couldn't tell me why I was charged twice and they couldn't fix it. It will be up to 2 weeks before my card is reimbursed.
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
The hotel i stayed in was in Spokane,Washington. I really enjoyed the fact that they had a swimming pool and spa indoors so it can be used all season long! So awesome! It was open late until 11pm which was even better! The room lotion & shampoo were Paul Mitchell brand & it made it even better!
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
Excellent chain of hotels! I have utilized the Marriott in the past for business travel and I have always had a quick check in, a clean room and great customer service. I feel like when you stay at any Marriott hotel you're getting a great deal as these are very affordable.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC
Marriott is always one of my favorite brands. They have great customer service, and their hotels are usually consistent. Some of their lower brands, like Courtyard, do vary - sometimes they are super nice and sometimes they aren't. I'm usually happy but sometimes come away a little disappointed.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?