Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,229 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Anytime I book a vacay I make sure to see if there is a Marriott hotl or resort around. They are always clean with a friendly staff. They really make you feel like home.
I always try to stay at Marriotts whenever I travel because I know that they are reliable, clean, and safe. The value is always great too and they have a great rewards program.
This is basically the only place that I go to, since I was kid so I am biased an think it's the place to go to when you are on vacation. I have traveled the world and it has always been the pace to go to that has excellent service.
This hotel always suits my needs. They are very accommodating. We stay at Marriot about once a year when we travel to Northern California. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I will continue to stay at this establishment.
I stayed in the Marriott hotel when I was on my San Diego and it was overall a great stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel, including the room we stayed in, were clean and spacious. the scenery of the area was a plus.
Our favorite hotel to stay in. Always very clean. Friendly staff. No weird smells. Comfortable beds. Room service and cleaning is well done. Always offer extra amenities.
The rewards you can get with Marriot are simply the best. They also have friendly customer service and are always willing to accommodate. I personally wouldn't stay or recommend anywhere else. Not only that but they are all over!
I've stayed at several Marriott Hotels over the years. Working in sales, I've had the opportunity to stay at various hotels and Marriott is definitely in my top 5. The rooms are typically clean and the customer service is great.
I recently stayed in a Fairfield Inn by Marriott and it was by far the best experience I've ever had at a hotel. I was greeted with friendly staff and the rooms were incredibly clean. They really do a nice job of making you feel welcome. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and I have nothing to complain about.
Marriott is a name that is synonymous with quality. When booking a hotel, I consider many factors, location, price, offers, and reputation. Marriott is always in the top!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos