BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Awilda M.
Bear, DE
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Marriott brand is my family's first choice when traveling for vacation or business. Their hotels are very nice and clean, and I love that pretty much where ever you travel you can find a Marriott. Some of the properties are gorgeous, and the price is not bad at all. The staff are always friendly.
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I definitely enjoy the Marriott Hotels that include a breakfast downstairs in the lobby. They tend to have a wide range of typical American breakfast foods (cereal, toast, waffles, egg, sausage, etc.) but I do not eat these on a daily so when I do eat these at a hotel, it is a variety for me.
Lynda M.
San Antonio, TX
Marriott is definitely one of my first choice hotels. Customer service is always great and not to mention how comfortable the beds are. I haven't had any issues and will definitely be using them again the future!
Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC
The one thing that makes me prefer these hotels over any other are the beds! These are the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in! They do sell them and we are saving up to purchase one for our room. You need to try these beds!
Elena H.
I really enjoy staying at the Marriott hotels. The rooms are always really nice and reasonably priced. The staff is always very kind and helpful and have a great customer service. And the rooms are always clean.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
Definitely a bit more expensive of a stay in a hotel but they are such perfect rooms and the interior is perfect and clean and luxurious. If you're looking for a nice hotel to treat yourself or to treat a loved one then this is it
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great place to stay. They are all over so wherever you plan on visiting you can find one. Very friendly atmosphere. Kid friendly. Most have a pool. Also has a great reward program for a free stay. Price is right.
Katie G.
Mission, Ks
Customer service is FANTASTIC! Everyone working is friendly and will get you anything you need! We love to stay at Marriott Hotels any time we have the chance! Different locations all around the world have always offered us the same accommodating attitude and have been a breeze doing business with!
Nicole G.
Stayed at the Marriott County Hall in London and could not have been more pleased with the accommodations. Concierge was super friendly and helpful, the rooms were incredible spacious (which is supposedly rare in London) and the location sits on the Thames, next to the Eye and looking across to Big Ben.
Molika S.
Very nice hotel, and the service is just amazing. The room is nice, spacious, and very clean. I stayed for 3 days and it's just amazing. Love the spot we were in and would recommend this hotel if you can get one.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?