BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lindsey H.
I used to travel a lot for my job and you can never go wrong with the Marriott. It’s always clean, beds are comfy, everybody is nice. I still try to stay at marriotts when I can.
Tanisha P.
I recently stood at the Marriott resort and spa in Oahu Waikiki and I loved it! Super accommodating, specious, full of restaurants and activities like shopping and classes. The rooms were always spotless everyday and replenished with toiletries. It is definitely not cheap but it's worthy of its price. Customer service is AMAZING.
Christine D.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have stayed at many Marriott Resort in Florida and Virginia. They are always well kept and beautiful. They also always have a lot of activities going on to do while you stay.
Kristen G.
bloomington , IL
Just a few days ago i went on a trip with some close girlfriends and we stayed at the marriott in downtown st. louis and it was a blast. the hotel was clean and beautiful on the inside AND out. the staff/service was phenomenal and it was the lowest price of the other hotels we’ve looked at. i will definitely go back~
Emily D.
Harrison, ME
I used to go with my father to this hotel when his fisherman club would rent out the rooms, and put on a huge club show there. The  was a pool and I really enjoyed the rooms. The last time I went was quite a time ago but that is the only place he will ever stay when he goes and he is picky about his hotels.
Megan S.
Hudson, MA
Good hotel for a good price. I usually stay at a Marriott if one is available. I have never had a bad experience in any Marriott hotel m, and will Seinfeld go back in the future
Rontier W.
5 stars for this 5 star hotel chain! Continental breakfast is always one of the things I look for when booking a hotel. Marriott Hotels provide great made to order breakfast, great service, and a great experience! The staff is always very friendly and accommodating and I love how comfortable the bedding is!
Megan G.
Corona, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We enjoy having “staycations” and we’ve stayed at a few different Marriott hotels and we do enjoy them. The rooms are clean and nice and they have great customer service. They can also be pretty affordable so we enjoy staying here.
Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at the Marriott Residence Inn in Holtsville, NY for 6 weeks and had a very pleasant experience. The staff couldn't have been more helpful & extremely nice. Whatever we needed they got it.
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think Marriott, Holiday Inn, etc are all comparable. They provide clean and comfortable accommodations, but can vary based on how updated they are. The Marriott I last stayed in wasn’t as newly renovated so it felt a little more dumpy. However, my room was clean. The gym was outdated so I ended up not really using it.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?