4.59 / 5 based on 11,939 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott hotels are my number choice. The rooms are beautiful, spacious and clean. I love the comfy beds and bathrooms. Their food is delicious. They have so many locations to choose from and the prices are good. I would choose Marriott over any hotel.
All the Marriott hotels I've been to except for about 2 and I've been to probably a hundred were the best service hotels I've ever been to very classy and you can get free nights to go to any Marriott hotel and spend a nice night there so props to Marriott
Marriott Hotels are by far my favorite place to stay out of town. The hotels and resorts are always beautiful, and there is typically many different things to do at the resort or hotel such as shops, restaurants, bars, pools and hot tubs, and a playground.
We recently stayed at the Courtyard Marriott in Lehi and they went above and beyond to make our stay fantastic. They upgraded our rooms and helped make the morning before my sister’s wedding go so smoothly. I would not hesitate to book a room here again!
Marriott brand hotels are usually very nice and are in the mid range on prices. Depending on the in-house brand you can vary on room accommodations and how comfortable you bed will be. If you are rewards member you could get some perks at your next visit.
We've never had a bad experience with Marriott. They have done a great job on recent remodels, and it is definitely a brand that I consider when looking to travel. I really like their mobile checkin and keyless entry door system at the newer hotels.
The staff at the Marriott are always very kind and helpful. Costumer service is exquisite! I try to use it every time I travel out of town for events or leisure. Such a great hotel chain! Definitely recommend it to others when they have to stay at a hotel
I love Marriott hotels. My family are preferred members, so whenever we stay in a Marriott abroad, we get to use the concierge level with free food. I always know that I can trust Marriott wherever I go. they are clean, safe, and in great locations.
I stay at Marriott Hotels often for work & honestly, it depends on the location. I have been to some Marriotts that are fantastic (St. Paul, MN) & I have been to others that are not (Wisconsin, Madison area). The newly remodeled ones are the best.
Love this hotel best one I ever stay at I was in the biggest room think I wMarriott Hotelsas a penthouse lol Crave Entertainment, Inc. Monster Mayhem: Build and BattleHilton Hotels & ResortsHoliday Inn Hotels and Resorts
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos