BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Becca N.
Wallingford, CT
In January, I was going on a class trip to South Korea and Japan and our flight flew out from Newark, NJ at 3 a.m., my friends and I decided to stay at the Marriott right on airpot grounds. The staff was friendly and when we asked about shuttle services from the hotel to the airport, the staff was very helpful. We had a great experience and will definitely use in the future!
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
The rooms I have stayed in at Marriott are decent but not exceptional. They are clean but don't have a slue of amazing amenities and upgrade options. I have only stayed at one a couple of times because I wasn't very impressed. The room was clean but the beds and services were not that amazing. I would stay there again only if I didn't have a more desirable option available to me.
Jordan F.
Great hotels! The staff is always friendly and the rooms are always neat and clean! I've never had a bad customer experience with this hotel and would recommend to anyone looking for a great room with a reasonable price tag! I'm definitely a satisfied customer!
Alexis B.
Harrison Township, MI
I stayed at a marriott in florida near ft. laurdedal beach, about 15 minutes away and it was very nice! The lobby was new looking and they had a nice pool, hottub, workout room and a tennis court/basketball court. I stayed in a suite and it wasn't like super new looking, but i liked that because i felt more confortable and more at home. Over all they were very nice!!
Emily L.
I stayed at a Marriott Courtyard hotel on a drive. My favorite part definitely had to be their breakfast. It was so good, and they offered some Starbucks coffee!The rooms were a decent size, and their customer service was also good. I am very satisfied overall.
Brooke W.
I always have a great experience at Marriott hotels. They have a great reward system and are always very accommodating to my family and I. Marriott hotels are always our first pick when choosing a hotel. I would highly recommend staying at a Marriott to others!
Ricco C.
Las Vegas , NV
Everything was better than I expected! The staff was very friendly and helpful, the building itself was extremely well-kept and quality, and the room was exactly what we wanted. We ordered room service for the morning, and it arrived exactly on time. It was an incredible experience that I want to duplicate sometime in the future.
Jill D.
Santa Clara, CA
I love staying at the Marriott. They always feel so comfortable and I feel really at home when I'm there. The only Marriott hotel that I've stayed at was in Provo, Utah and we got a discount because I have a relative that is the manager at that specific Marriott. Nevertheless, I would really encourage anyone to check out Marriott Hotels when you're planning a trip.
Alicia B.
Every Marriott hotel over ever stayed at has been great! The rooms are always nice and everything is always very clean. They only hire the best workers because I have never had one single problem with their service. Not the cheapest price, but you get what you pay for and Marriott hotels are fabulous.
Sobia A.
Again we are talking about a hotel that is consistent in providing the services to its services. It literally feels like being home. I am always happy when I am there and so impressed. Love the customer service. You just don't get to pick anything thats not good.
Nelya D.
What are the price ranges ?
Tanya O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is the difference in suite, resort and hotel?
Andrew S.
How does Marriit compare with Hilton and HHonors?
Jay A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Has anyone ever had a bad experience when attending a wedding reception at one of these hotels? I haven't, just curious.
Daisy G.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Did you guys know that if you become a Marriott Rewards member you get free wifi in your hotel room? Sign up!