BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott hotels are very nice. Very clean and well kept. The beds are comfortable with down comforters and not those generic comforters. We had a Starbucks at our hotel. The staff was very friendly and helped recommend area restaurants. The bar made delicious drinks.
Allyssa S.
Croydon, Pa
I am getting married at a Marriott this coming July and I could not be more impressed by the sheer respect and thoroughness of the wedding planner that the Marriott provided us. Jenny in Lancaster is a doll and I don't think we would have chosen this venue without her.
Christin L.
Lutz, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband travels a lot and he goes out of his way, sometimes, to find Marriott or Marriott brand hotels. He has a Gold Card status and it comes with a few perks, ALTHOUGH Marriott could do a bit more!! They are clean and nice 99% of the time so for me, that's a win!
Solanyes F.
Definitely I love this hotel, especially for its comfort and lend him my family, it is the maximum. I love it * _ * and they too, the service is good, the rooms, everything really burn really like this hotel, I had the opportunity to stay 3 days because we did a 3 days and loved it really that would be again there.
Vincenza B.
Middletown, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I own a timeshare in Orlando with Marriott and anywhere I have visited within their chain I have always been so happy about. Great service and accommodations. They are always willing to upgrade or make things perfect for your vacation. Go and stay with confidence
Tessa M.
Napa, CA
I always stay at Marriott hotels because I get a nice discount which makes it super affordable! I'm always very impressed with my stays and they are conveniently placed throughout the nation so it's easy to find a place to stay. The employees are always wonderful!
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
Staff was friendly and courteous when we checked in late in morning (2AM). The room wasn't too big but then again NYC hotel rooms are never that big. It was a very comfortable stay, the room was decorated nicely, the bathroom was stocked with plenty of towels. The price was decent for the length of stay. Will I stay at Marriott Hotels & Resorts again the answer is Yes.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I prefer to stay at Marriotts over a lot of other hotels. I find that they offer amazing amenities and that they are always very clean and nice. Offered a lot of places and not too expensive.
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love Marriott hotels! They are very up-scale and generally offer a lot of amenities. However, they are more expensive than a lot of other hotel chains. I have only stayed in them a few times, but every time I have it has been clean and had exceptional service.
Belkis W.
Van Nuys , CA
I stayed at the Marriott San Diego a few months ago and I love how close is too everything and best view of the city and ocean .. Def will stay again every time we go to see Chargers games 👌🏽
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?