BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
We stayed at a Marriott in Savannah, GA and it was amazing! Loved the experience! The room was very nice and super clean, we were able to use the valet service which was awesome, and housekeeping was super nice when we needed more towels. The breakfast in the morning was great too, it had a lot of options and was very yummy.
Bailey B.
I stayed at a Marriot for a special occasion weekend and was blown away with the service and amenities they had to offer. It was more pricey than surrounding hotels but the building and roomers were beautiful. I also got the vibe that it was more for a mature audience so we didn't see much of teenagers or little kids running around. The hotel staff was also exceptions from the front desk attendants to the valet. Will definitely stay again!
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I stayed at very nice Marriot in the twin cities. It was very luxurious & fancy. Our stay was very nice. It was attached to the mall of America so when we got tired we could go to our room and relax. We did have an unfortunate situation occur that wasn't handled the best at the time but it was rectified and we will try again next time we go. The bad thing is they charge for wifi so if you sign up for their free rewards program ahead of time free wifi is a perk!!!
Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
I recently stayed at a Fairfield Inn and Suites close to Napa, Ca. The hotel room was clean upon arrival. They offer a free continental breakfast daily which includes scrambled eggs, sausage, breads, pastries, waffles, cereal, juices, and coffee. Don't expect the hot food to be freshly prepared, It is obviously prepackaged, by it tastes somewhat fresh. th hotel offers free WiFi which is great. I recently joined their rewards program where you earn points when you stay in any Marriott affiliated hotel. I plan to book future stays at this hotel chain so the I can start earning points toward free rooms.
Ashley P.
I love Marriott hotels! Recently I've stayed in two different suites around the US and both experiences were very positive. The gyms were nice, the pools were nice, the service was great. I recommend using Priceline or something similar to get the best deal, because then you can get a pretty cheap price along with free wifi!
Rhea S.
Cusseta, AL
We stayed at the Marriot located in the park of Stone Mountain, GA. It's a beautiful hotel with comfy rooms and plenty of activities. It has beautiful scenery of the mountain and lake right off of your balcony. A Starbucks is located downstairs, which is great! The staff is so welcoming and helpful. We will definitely be back!
Kari R.
Juneau, AK
I've stayed at the Marriott New Orleans many times for conventions and it is centrally located and close to Bourbon street and the tourist attractions. The beds are comfortable, the shower has a nice pressure. This Marriott has a restaurant(expensive), Starbucks and a convenience store for water, etc. If you need munchies or water, walk down the street to the CVS and save money. The convention/ball rooms are very nice and the heat is well controlled.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I recently stayed at the Mariott Residence Inn in LA right by the convention center, and it was so beautiful, the rooms were clean and nice, well-lit, staff were all very helpful and accommodating, it was a great stay. I'm only knocking off a star because for the price, it seemed ridiculous that we also had to pay to park there.
Chante P.
They have a lot of hotels in the Marriott Hotel chain in a lot of different places so I like that there it different options from them.I really liked the service that they provided and the staff was super nice.The complimentary breakfast was actually really god with great options and not just dry cereal like some hotels do.
Stephanie S.
I probably book 2 or 3 hotel rooms a week with Marriott, as my job as an Executive Assistant requires it. Thankfully most on my team are platinum members, so I have access to a special team to book - and they get free upgrades and discounted rates.

The entire team prefers Marriott Hotels, so that speaks loads about their quality!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?