BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Love staying here, it is amazing. They have great customer service, they are very efficient and the hotel itself is beautiful. I would definitely recommend making it your stop to stay at when traveling.
Stephanie F.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Marriot hotels are a great option when traveling. Their prices are usually fair and the hotel rooms themselves are well kept. Staying at the JW Marriott hotels are always a better option as their customer service is far superior than those of just Marriott hotels. I would recommend Marriott to those who are looking for a budget friendly yet comfortable stay
Laura B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Marriott has the best rewards program of any of the hotels I've dealt with. They treat their rewards members like royalty and will always do their best to make things work for you. I've never had a problem getting a room in the hotel I wanted and the hotels are always wonderful!
Rosaline W.
Hollywood, CA
I stayed at the Marriott in Marina del Rey, CA recently and was upgraded to a suite so the room was incredibly spacious with a living room and bedroom. They had a Concierge room on our floor with free breakfast (eggs, bacon, muffins, yogurt, coffee, etc) which was a great plus!
Christine R.
Mebane, NC
I have been a Marriott Rewards member for quite some time and I tend to be very loyal to them because the program is very good. I give Marriott an A because their consistency in their properties is so good. I know when I book a Courtyard (for example) I know what I'm going to get.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
I always stay at Marriott whenever I can. The rooms are always a good size and clean. The people that work the front desk are always super nice and helpful with anything you might need. The prices for rooms can be on the high end side, but I personally think it is worth it.
Jenni R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I frequently stay in the Mariott TownePlace Suites for work and I really enjoy their properties. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, the rooms are always clean and in good repair, and most are conveniently located to nearby attractions as well as shops and restaurants.
Diana V.
Tampa, FL
I Just stayed at the Marriott in Tampa, Fl and really enjoyed it. It was oddly enough located in a mall, but it felt secluded none the less. The lobby was decorated very retro chic with big hammock chairs and enormous silver tables. Room service took a while but was worth the wait.
Sariane C.
Just stayed at the JW Marriott LA Live for the Accela user's conference. Great hotel. Room service menu could use a little more variety, but the deserts are great. Gave a little gift to myself and had a massage. They worked me in at the last minute and it was spectacular!
Thanks.
Beth S.
Alcoa, TN
We love staying at Marriott Hotels. It doesn't matter where we are traveling to, it seems like the rooms are always super clean and spacious, the staff is friendly, and it's not as noisy as other hotels we have been to. Beds are very comfortable and the linens are very nice.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?