BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Theresa P.
Westminster , CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Whenever I travel I choose Marriott first . They are smoke free and comfortable beds. I have stayed in many brands from Fairfield, Residence Inn and Maui Marriott Vacation Club. I feel their pricing is comparable to other vendors and their rewards program is top notch!
Osmari N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott Hotels are one of my go to hotels for trips. The customer service is great and they take such good care of their customers which I appreciate very much. Sometimes they can be on the higher end side but you can find great deals and it's definitely worth it!
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
The rooms I have stayed in at Marriott are decent but not exceptional. They are clean but don't have a slue of amazing amenities and upgrade options. I have only stayed at one a couple of times because I wasn't very impressed. The room was clean but the beds and services were not that amazing. I would stay there again only if I didn't have a more desirable option available to me.
Adrienne K.
Triangle , VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have a friend that works for Marriott and I know that they deal a lot with their customer service. That is the number one thing that I like about Marriott is that they really care for their customers. The thing that I don't like as much is that they can be pricey.
Sonia S.
Marriott Hotels are one of my family's go to options when we are traveling. The service is great, staff is helpful, and the rooms are clean and comfy. Not only, it's pet-friendly so we used Marriott when we were traveling with my dog on our road trip and it was great!
Lauren B.
Cartersville, GA
These are always pretty reasonably priced, but make you feel like you're staying in a top notch hotel. Most come with complimentary breakfasts. The staff is always so helpful and welcoming it's hard not to feel at home and relaxed. Especially with such a spacious room!
Emily L.
I stayed at a Marriott Courtyard hotel on a drive. My favorite part definitely had to be their breakfast. It was so good, and they offered some Starbucks coffee!The rooms were a decent size, and their customer service was also good. I am very satisfied overall.
Sobia A.
Again we are talking about a hotel that is consistent in providing the services to its services. It literally feels like being home. I am always happy when I am there and so impressed. Love the customer service. You just don't get to pick anything thats not good.
Ricco C.
Las Vegas , NV
Everything was better than I expected! The staff was very friendly and helpful, the building itself was extremely well-kept and quality, and the room was exactly what we wanted. We ordered room service for the morning, and it arrived exactly on time. It was an incredible experience that I want to duplicate sometime in the future.
Alexis B.
Harrison Township, MI
I stayed at a marriott in florida near ft. laurdedal beach, about 15 minutes away and it was very nice! The lobby was new looking and they had a nice pool, hottub, workout room and a tennis court/basketball court. I stayed in a suite and it wasn't like super new looking, but i liked that because i felt more confortable and more at home. Over all they were very nice!!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?