4.59 / 5 based on 11,956 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed at the Marriott in New Orleans. The hotel has recently undergone renovations. The lobby is very impressive and large. I also liked the new elevators. However, while some of the rooms are new and updated, the others were not updated and smelled like smoke.
Marriott hotels are the best because they are always clean and neat, customer service is excellent, the locations are amazing, in my opinion definitely worth the money for business or vacation, alone or with the family, the staff will make you feel welcome every time.
My boyfriend took me Valentines weekend to Marriott Suits and it was one of the nicest hotels I had stayed in. The only thing that was bad was it took an Hour and a Half for our room service when we were told 30 minutes. The bed was comfy and the People were so sweet!
I own a timeshare in Orlando with Marriott and anywhere I have visited within their chain I have always been so happy about. Great service and accommodations. They are always willing to upgrade or make things perfect for your vacation. Go and stay with confidence
We choose to stay at Marriott hotels and their subsidiaries because they can be found anywhere. That makes the ease of our travels all the better. Amenities included make for a nice vacation no matter where we are. The rewards program is just an added bonus.
I almost always stay at a Marriott whenever I can so I can earn Marriott Rewards points. Since I travel for work periodically it helps me accumulate points I can use for personal trips. I like all the choices for brands and hotel types under the Marriott umbrella.
No complaints with this hotel chain. Clean rooms, affordable rooms, helpful staff... basically most of the bottom line things you look for when searching for a hotel. Definitely satisfied overall.
My best friends family owns a Marriott time share, and I have stayed at several of their resorts and hotels. The facilities are always clean and up to date. I'm never worried about what it will be like to stay in a hotel that they own. The staff is generally very friendly and helpful.
We recently joined the Marriott Hotels loyalty program in order to book a boutique hotel in New Orleans. The hotel was incredible and the difference in price of booking through Marriott vs a regular travel website was insane. It was such a wonderful experience.
My mom loves Marriott hotels, she's now an elite member of the hotel, so every time we travel we stay at a Marriott. For me, each hotel is different. Most of them are just your average hotel, but when you look there are some really nice Marriotts, that are the best
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos