Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,184 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
So far no disappointments with this hotel! Always great service when i stay! Ive never had any problems out of their staff and the rooms are nice
i love the Marriott hotel in NYC there so nice looking i went there once and there great and nices and clean . they take care of you there well .
I had an amazing experience with my family and the water park was amazing along with the service too i would recommend it to anyone 10 out of 10.
Very clean and the staff was alright . Not a lot of food options at the hotel and the food was pricey . Also the pool was nice but very crowded.
It's always a wonderful experience at Marriott they are comfortable, clean you have everything you need and the attention is good also the food.
It really depends on which hotel you stay at, but overall I've never had any issues at any location. It's a decent hotel at a decent price range.
Marriott always delivers. I've stayed many times and always leave please rly surprised with my visit and the great service and comfort of rooms.
Not bad, the morning breakfast is so poor and not satisfied and not delicious, the room is small, custom service is good, 2 times a year i used.
It is a really nice place to stay. I've never been to a bad one. Most of the time they are beautiful and clean. Always have pools and breakfast!
Our room was really nice and clean we had a indoor/out door pool. Hot tub and gym. Very friendly workers. Only down fall no continental breakfast
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos