BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11919)
Kirsty H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have never had a bad thing to say about any Marriott hotel I have ever stayed in, always nice and clean and the staff are extremely helpful and polite, not the cheapest place to stay, but most certainly worth the money as you know you will get a great nights sleep!!!
Vincenza B.
Middletown, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I own a timeshare in Orlando with Marriott and anywhere I have visited within their chain I have always been so happy about. Great service and accommodations. They are always willing to upgrade or make things perfect for your vacation. Go and stay with confidence
Mignonette S.
I have stayed at Marriott hotels all over the world, and every time I have had a positive experience and received outstanding customer service. All of them have been clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend to others. Hope this helps!
Allyssa S.
Croydon, Pa
I am getting married at a Marriott this coming July and I could not be more impressed by the sheer respect and thoroughness of the wedding planner that the Marriott provided us. Jenny in Lancaster is a doll and I don't think we would have chosen this venue without her.
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love Marriott hotels! They are very up-scale and generally offer a lot of amenities. However, they are more expensive than a lot of other hotel chains. I have only stayed in them a few times, but every time I have it has been clean and had exceptional service.
Katie B.
Bloomington , CA
My family travels a lot because of my job...I always look to Marriot Hotels first! I have never been disappointed and any time I have a problem (both of my boys have asthma and any kind of smoke smell in a room will send them to ER) they are always VERY accommodating!
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
I love the Marriott.. They offer free breakfast. That is a must when I'm looking for hotels. I also like to have a refrigerator in my room. The best part is not to expensive to stay. Rooms are clean.
Allison V.
St Augustine, FL
The Marriott and I have had a long standing relationship, so during wedding planning it was a no brainer to have my reception there and my guests stay there. We chose the Marriott Marquis Times Square and every detail was taken care of and the staff was top notch.
Michela C.
I stayed at the Marriott in New Orleans. The hotel has recently undergone renovations. The lobby is very impressive and large. I also liked the new elevators. However, while some of the rooms are new and updated, the others were not updated and smelled like smoke.
Averi C.
Paris, TX
My dad has been a rewards member at the Marriott Hotels for as long as I can remember. We always get great services, any request we have they are quick to respond and do everything they can for us. The rooms are very nice and the breakfast buffets are very good.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?