BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Beth K.
Alpharetta, GA
I travel with my job and always stay at Marriott properties. Last night I was at a Springhill Suites. I love using their mobile check-in and checkout apps. They are so easy and convenient. The service is tops and I am always impressed. The rewards program is a bonus, too.
Laura D.
Madison, TN
Every time I travel, I make sure to book my lodging with Marriott hotels. They are the one chain of hotels that I have always trusted, and is always more than accommodating when I need to make some last minute reservations. Their front staff is always the most friendly!
Kaitlyn W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I spent a long weekend at the J.W Mariott in San Antonio and had an absolute blast. They have a pretty fair sized water park (with a beautiful infinity pool and hot tub area just for those 21 and over...) with a full loop lazy river for those who prefer to float the day away rather than slip down slides. The restaurant selection is sparse but quality. Over all an excellent experience!
Jennifer D.
Orlando, FL
Marriott I always read as one of the best companies to work for in the top 100 every year. Staying at the hotels, I have found, I cannot rely on them to be consistent across the board. I have liked most of the ones I have stayed at especially Courtyard but I feel like I get more from my money at Fairfield. I have always had great front desk experiences at all of the locations.
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
I've always had good experiences with Marriott hotels. They make sure you are well attended to, assisting in any way possible, and the comfort level is great for the price!

Book these quick-- the prices are best when booked through a sale or a travel booking site.

I almost always stay in Marriotts and love the treatment and that you can find a hotel almost anywhere!
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
We have used Marriott before when we have gone on vacation. The room was clean. The beds were nice. The staff were friendly and helpful. I love that the hotels are always where you want to be in the area and that you can still get discounts if you look for them. Great chain! Highly recommended to everyone.
Diana V.
NEW HAVEN, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love Marriott I have actually been staying at Marriott since I was just a little baby since we traveled so much so I have been one of those jet setter babies. Marriott is clean and very dependable and the staff have always been so friendly and nice, if we have ever had a issue or needed a extra blanket or pillow the staff were right there. I will always stay at Marriott
Robbie D.
LAKEMOOR
Very nice hotel. The rooms are clean and the beds are so comfortable. The people at the front desk are very attentive to their guests. Having fresh coffee in the morning is great. Can be a bit pricy but you usually get what you pay for. I would recommend this hotel.
Raquel K.
Miami
My all time favorite Hotel Chain ever ! We go to the Marrott Marco Island Resort every single summer ... The best beaches ever ! Dine on the beach while the sun goes down and watch the beautiful sunsets... the rooms are spacious, comfortable and beautiful.. so many options of were to eat right at the resort that you don't even have to set one foot out ! We love it !!
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I used to stay at Marriotts for a long time during high school for softball tournaments. They always made it seem like home and the service was consistently impressive. Now the prices are a little too steep for a recent graduate but I would stay there given the chance.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?