BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11932)
Chiquita C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Literally, every Marriott I have ever stayed in has been impeccable. The staff is always pleasant. The rooms immaculate. The breakfast is worth it. There is usually an indoor pool, which I love because swimming is everything. And you cannot go wrong choosing a Marriott.
Meena R.
Cordova, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We usually stay at Marriott when we go on vacation or travel and I've never had a problem. Their staff are always friendly and our rooms are always clean and nice to stay at. I also really like a lot of their features including free Wi-fi and free continental breakfast.
Alora G.
King, NC
With many of these it is wise to sign up for the rewards card. It is free and you can earn points on future stays. The service is good. Often, you have a food pantry for snacks, ice cream and a mini drugstore with goodys, ibuprofen, roads etc. Typical extended breakfast.
Shannon E.
Secane, PA
The customer service at every Marriott I've stayed at has been top notch. The rooms are clean, and the food is pretty good when you are looking for a quick bite. When I travel, Marriott is typically my first choice as I see a lot of value in their rewards program.
Kirsty H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have never had a bad thing to say about any Marriott hotel I have ever stayed in, always nice and clean and the staff are extremely helpful and polite, not the cheapest place to stay, but most certainly worth the money as you know you will get a great nights sleep!!!
Wendy H.
Dyess AFB , TX
My boyfriend took me Valentines weekend to Marriott Suits and it was one of the nicest hotels I had stayed in. The only thing that was bad was it took an Hour and a Half for our room service when we were told 30 minutes. The bed was comfy and the People were so sweet!
Mignonette S.
I have stayed at Marriott hotels all over the world, and every time I have had a positive experience and received outstanding customer service. All of them have been clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend to others. Hope this helps!
Katie B.
Bloomington , CA
My family travels a lot because of my job...I always look to Marriot Hotels first! I have never been disappointed and any time I have a problem (both of my boys have asthma and any kind of smoke smell in a room will send them to ER) they are always VERY accommodating!
Amanda S.
The Marriott hotels are always a place I know I will love staying. Their staff is always friendly and accommodating. Their beds are SUPER comfortable and everything is always clean and tidy.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott hotels are very nice. Very clean and well kept. The beds are comfortable with down comforters and not those generic comforters. We had a Starbucks at our hotel. The staff was very friendly and helped recommend area restaurants. The bar made delicious drinks.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?