BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11947)
Megan S.
I stayed here last year during the summer and the customer service was great and the room was very nice only thing I didn't like was the breakfast was crappy but other then that I was satisfied.
Christa M.
apex, nc
I love staying within the marriott chain. Each type of hotel has a known Marriott feel.
The Courtyards will have a restaurant.....which also means that you will pay for breakfast.

The spring hill suites have suites - and continental breakfast....

....very reliable.
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
One thing I've noticed is that a lot of the Marriott's we have stayed at our out dated. I love the Sea Tac location. The pool and their customer service is amazing I will be back when in the area
Vivian O.
Other than the price, this chain of hotels provides exceptional service and quality products to make my stay the very best. I stayed with family over a few days in Palm Springs and the pool area was always up-to-standards in cleanliness. I couldn't have been more happy.
Dawn M.
Lenexa, KS
The Springhill Suites by Marriott in Dania Beach, Fl was by far a wonderful place to stay prior to our cruise. We had 2 suites that were very nice and clean. The front desk staff was fantastic and were so attentive to our needs. The breakfast was fabulous. We would definitely stay here again.
Meena R.
Cordova, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We usually stay at Marriott when we go on vacation or travel and I've never had a problem. Their staff are always friendly and our rooms are always clean and nice to stay at. I also really like a lot of their features including free Wi-fi and free continental breakfast.
Selina M.
San Antonio, TX
Always get incredible service when I stay at a Marriott. Beds are comfy and always clean. The service is top notch. Definitely worth going with a Marriott for any hotel stays you may need in the future.
Carmen R.
San Joaquin, CA
Every time I stay in any Marriott I get treated like royalty. All the employees there have made me feel welcomed. When I'm in need of anything they help provide it. There were even disposable headphones in their gym!!!! Love them!
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I like the Marriott because this is one of the hotels that I don't get sick in very often. And that is the number one things that's important to me. The rooms are nice so it's also more luxurious.
Triana D.
Byram, MS
If you catch a deal, I say go for it. But paying for wifi and parking can be nerve wrecking. There are cheaper chain hotels who will do both for free. They should reconsider with hotspots. Still, not the best nor the worst. In the south, they appear to be a bit worn down.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?