Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,225 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Great! Very clean rooms, customer service was excellent, and the continental breakfast had very tasty items like waffle maker and fresh fruits and cereals! Loved it! Def recommend!!
I stayed at the Marriott when I went to Kentucky for a convention and it was great. It was right in the middle of the city so you could see everything! The customer service was great!
I love the Marriott Suite Hotels! I've stayed in multiple all over, and it is a great great company that doesn't break the bank. No complaints! My doggies love the Marriott too :-)
We love staying at Marriott. My husband has a reward account. It is always clean and while more expensive always feels worth t after we sleep. I wish I could live in one sometimes.
Have stayed at the Marriott hotel once and I can't complain my stay was comfortable and a little elegant . no problems what so ever here and the staff were respectful and very helpful .
I reserved a block of rooms at a discount for guests at my wedding and stayed there the night before. Everyone was super friendly and the prices were great! Loved having the wifi!
Hands down the best hotel chain. I always stay with them. I am a rewards member. Customer service, quality of rooms, prices, its all worth it. Definitely the nicest hotels I've stayed at, literally all over the world. I would highly recommend.
Marriott and I have had an exclusive relationship for many, many years. I cannot say enough about their high standards and how they make every effort to make a stay perfect for every guest. My friends used to think I was crazy for only staying at Marriott properties, but now the majority of them have taken my lead and are hooked on Marriott.
I love Mariott and use them often through the rewards program. The staff is always nice, the price range allows for both affordability and luxury and the beds are always comfortable. So far, my favorite Marriott hotel is in Puerto Vallarta.
I love the Marriott. Everywhere I go I look to see if there is a Marriott in the location and there usually is. Yes, it's a bit pricey but it's usually located in a convenient area and the rooms and hotel is clean, nice and the staff is friendly.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos