4.59 / 5 based on 11,932 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I got married and a Marriott in Fort Lauderdale. The most beautiful hotel. We stay in Marriotts a lot and they are always clean, well stocked. The bars and restaurants are always delicious too. It’s our favorite chain to stay at without being too expensive.
This is a decent hotel, but sometimes it depends on the specific location.Some have better customer service or are cleaner than others.This isn't the type of hotel you choose for a fancy getaway , but just a decent and comfy place to sleep for whatever destination you are going to.
Marriott's to me are awesome. I'm a rewards member and greeted with a smile and water always is refreshing after long hours of travel. My favorite part is definitely the free water! No cons only pros. Always satisfied with a Marriot. Never had any problems.
I've stayed at the Marriott Grande Vista in Florida twice, & once at Frenchmans Cove in St. Thomas. I absolutely loved both if these resorts! The staff at the St. Thomas location were so involved in our honeymoon & made our experience so much more memorable!
I love Marriott Hotels! They have many different options available, are of a decent price, and they're always clean no matter where you are choosing to vacation! I have never had a problem with customer service and their employees are always friendly!
Every time I stay at the Marriott it's great. The beds are always comfy and the rooms are usually very nice. It can be quite pricey depending on the location you travel to. Customer service is quite nice. I would definitely recommend if you find a good deal.
I have stayed at several Marriott Hotels while traveling for work and leisure. They are always very clean with nice accommodations. The bed were comfortable and there was free breakfast so no complaints from me! I highly recommend staying at Marriott Hotels.
Marriott hotels are my number choice. The rooms are beautiful, spacious and clean. I love the comfy beds and bathrooms. Their food is delicious. They have so many locations to choose from and the prices are good. I would choose Marriott over any hotel.
All the Marriott hotels I've been to except for about 2 and I've been to probably a hundred were the best service hotels I've ever been to very classy and you can get free nights to go to any Marriott hotel and spend a nice night there so props to Marriott
Marriott Hotels are by far my favorite place to stay out of town. The hotels and resorts are always beautiful, and there is typically many different things to do at the resort or hotel such as shops, restaurants, bars, pools and hot tubs, and a playground.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos