BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Friends and I stayed at the Marriot located on the Carribbean Island of St. Kitts. This place is huge and beautiful!!!!! Spectacular. Pools + near the ocean beach. Restaurants and mini mall inside plus a club/bar scene on the lower level. Gym too. But the best part about this place is the beds!!!
Tiffany C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always clean & comfortable, they are not extremely luxurious but are just nice enough to make you happy you you chose them. I have stayed at several Marriott hotels & none have failed me thus far. Will return!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I love Marriot hotels! I always stay in Marriot hotels wherever I go. I love the rewards program for here too. I've gotten free nights a few times. These hotels are always clean and kept very nice and modern. The staff is always friendly and kind and they always help you with everything you need!
Erica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
We love Marriott and try to stay at these hotels as much as possible. I love that they have a rewards program so we can get discounts on stays. We've also been upgraded many times and sometimes we even get a welcome basket in our room! The staff is always friendly and the rooms are always clean!
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
I stayed at quite a few Marriott hotels one of my favorites is the one by the atl airport!! Their beds are so comfortable the place is so clean and that's a place we choose to stay at from time and time again!!
Samantha D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott always has great customer service and great facilities. They are all over the country! They are not the cheapest but it becauE they are always clean and always better than the more affordable options
PEGGY M.
GREENVILLE, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Marriott chain of hotels is actually very nice. I love the fact with the rewards program that you can earn free nights and free stays. It just takes awhile to get them if you don't stay in a hotel very often, but I was traveling with business and racked up points actually pretty fast.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Marriott has a consistently friendly staff and clean rooms, plus free warm cookies. I have many fond memories at their hotels including a school trip to disneyland, they have a lot of really great locations.
Irene J.
Oakland, CA
I always know what to expect at Marriott regardless of the location. Each time I have visited, I have been made to feel welcome. Their beds and rooms are comfortable and if given the choice, I'd stay here.
Alexandra A.
Philadelphia, PA
Marriott is a great chain. Courtyard is a favorite go-to hotel of mine because I know the rooms will ALWAYS be clean and the beds will ALWAYS be comfy. I just wish they had more benefits for rewards members.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?