BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the Marriott brand. We are a silver member that will become gold soon! The hotels range from mid-high end depending on the chain. We love that the residence inns allow pets and is always decorated really nicely. When we don't travel with our dog, we also prefer Marriott for the exceptional service they provide to their loyal customers!
Cristina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I enjoy staying at the Marriott for the rewards points and also the free breakfast. I have never been dissapointed by the cleanliness of the room or the gueest service they offer. Marriott is my go to hotel. The only con is I wish most were pet friendly because I love to travel with my dog, other than that I have nothing to complain about
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
I love staying in Marriot's!!! They are in all the major travel cities and you can get amazing deals on rooms. Granted they may not have all the amenities as the Ritz-Carlton but really what do you need when you are only going to be sleeping. They have all been clean and nice. Their beds are so comfortable and the staff is always friendly. Even in some cities they offer free shuttles to downtown areas. And their continental breakfast has a great mixture of foods and it is always fresh!
Courtney B.
It seems impossible to review an entire multinational group of hotels in one review. In my experience, my stays at Marriott can vary quite significantly depending on location and staff. In general, I expect good, reliably clean and consistent travel experiences from Marriott, but I do not expect them to go above and beyond to please the customer the way some of their competitors do.
thomas u.
Vincennes, IN
i stayed in one of t the town and suites and it was by far one of the best hotels i have seen and they were a very fair price. there was someone at the front desk at all times through out the day and most of the night. i do wish that there breakfast would have lasted longer but it was one of the best breakfast i have had from a hotel.
Julia P.
Canonsburg, PA
Recently stayed at one of their locations in Pittsburgh. Our room decor was stylish, everything was clean, and there were extra blankets and pillows. The location we stayed at was had a very reasonable deal for the room we got. While we didn't get room service, the front desk was very helpful providing us with information on what local businesses delivered to the hotel. The only con I had was I wish their breakfast dining area had more seats and a few more food options.
Emily A.
Jamestown, NC
My family of 6 adults recently had to take a last minute trip due to a family emergency. We were hoping to be as cost efficient as possible without making too many sacrifices in the way of amenities, and Marriott did not disappoint. We were able to find a comfortable, affordable suite to hold all 6 of us. The space was just what we needed and the beds were comfortable and equipped with nice linens. I would definitely return to this establishment in the future.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My Maid of honor & I stayed the night before my wedding @ a Marriott, and my husband & I stayed in it the night of our wedding. They upgraded our room, to the highest floor, corner room because it was for the weekend of our wedding. And send Strawberries & Champagne. The view in the room they upgraded us to was amazing, we could oversee so much of downtown! We loved it. Everyone on the staff we came into contact with was amazing, and friendly! Will for sure be going back!
Sabrina B.
Moulton, AL
Great quality for the price and the hot breakfast bar was over the top. Marriott hotels are consistently clean and comfortable. We will definitely be booking this hotel again!
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Marriott is always my go to hotel if I have a choice. They have the best reward program and treat their reward members great. I stay at probably one Marriott a month, and they never disappoint, the lounge for Gold and Platinum members is always a plus and will make you feel important. The gyms at some of them are nicer than my gym back home.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?