BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Katie C.
Dallas, TX
My husband and I are die hard Marriott fans after having stayed in their Kauai Resort. The staff was lovely, the room was gorgeous with a comfortable bed, the grounds were well maintained and clean, and I would absolutely recommend this hotel chain.

The picture is of me in their massive pool.
Aia Camille R.
Cleveland, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Rooms are decent for the price that you pay. Staff are nice. One thing I do notice though is that most of the time their rooms are not as clean and appliances are not functioning properly. But would definitely consider looking for rooms with their facilities whenever on a trip!
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love Marriott properties. I know if I book one, even if it's in an area I'm unfamiliar with, I do not have to worry about the quality. They are always clean, friendly staff and comfortable. I recently stayed at a Fairfield Inn outside of Columbus, OH and wasn't expecting too much since it's their budget line, but I swear I felt I was staying in a 5 star hotel!
Taylor H.
This chain of hotels is very nice and very clean. Very reliable as well. Customer service is very pleasant to deal with. My family and i use this chain quiet often. Favorite part is the comfy beds! Defiantly satisfied overall! I would defiantly recumbent this.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Again sharing my option both as a travel expert and world traveler. I have stayed and sold Marriott stays throughout the word. They are a great buy for the money. If location is what you are looking for you will get all the comfort of home and be right at the heart of Manhattan for instance or a convenient neighboring hotel in Athens, Greece to mention a few. I recommend it.
Kristin R.
Saint Peters, MO
Marriott is by far one of th best hotels we use continuously that never disappoints. The staff is always accommodating and responsive, if we ever have an issue with a room or anything they are quick to fix or refund the situation, and their rewards program is great as well. I recommend everyone check out Mariott for your next vacation or business travel needs
Faleem M.
Walden, NY
Everytime I step up into this hotel it always present itself as a high-end Hotel. I have to stay up to stay there, I wish I could do a review on all the Marriott hotels around the world. I like it, its clean, comfortable, great quality TV. I lover it overall.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Every trip, every time, I'm with Marriott. If there isn't a Marriott I'm not staying lol customer service is always amazing and so accommodating. The only thing I don't appreciate is paying for parking at some of the airport hotels. I think it's a ripoff.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I love Marriott Hotels. My family and I have always chosen Marriott Hotels to spend our summer vacations at. We love getting to relax together for a week in style. We have too much fun together at this Hotel and I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
This is definitely one of my go to hotels! I know that they are always kept up to date and that I never have a problem with any of them no matter where I stay. I previously stayed at the Marriott in st Thomas and it was absolutely beautiful, I cannot wait to go back!
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
How is the service there ?
Kersandra R.
Louisville, KY
Do you have a Marriott Rewards Card? Is it helpful?
Kristina K.
Choctaw, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What are your favorite part about staying at a Marriott
Jennifer M.
Addison, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Does anyone know any secrets to getting better rates?
Shayna S.
Hilo, HI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Do all Marriott hotel & resorts offer 24 hour pool service?