BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lynette M.
My husband and I recently stayed at a Marriott hotel near Indianapolis for a wedding. We loved having tea and coffee whenever we came in or left the hotel, and that the hotel was very clean and the staff was helpful. We also liked the room setup and having a TV area. However, the beds were pretty uncomfortable and the room was so dry at night and we had a hard time sleeping. We really enjoyed it otherwise though!
Kristin B.
Westminster, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriot is one of those hotels that you can never go wrong with. My mother in law travels a lot and whenever she can, she stays at a Marriot. She is also a part of their reward program and gets tons a points. She has paid for some of our hotel stays and all the hotels are clean and beautiful. They always have a nice staff and make you feel special.
Gina M.
Manassas, VA
I am a Marriott Vacation Club Owner as well as reward card member - we only stay at Marriott properties when we travel ! Vacations are once or twice a year , depending on location and points available - we do use Marriott hotels for overnight stays , especially when we visit our daughter in college . Service is impeccable ! Top notch all the time !
stacey c.
Very clean and quiet. The room was very nice and comfortable. It is pricey and the complimentary coffee is awful. I didn't like that the entrance to the pool was through the gym
Richelle L.
Temple, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We just stayed at the Marriott Hilton Head and it was wonderful. Aside from the cost, and nothing being included in that cost, we had a wonderful experience. They were more than willing to do whatever it took to ensure our happiness and very friendly. There was flavor infused water in the lobby, and a cute pumpkin carving contest done by the employees in the spirit of Halloween. Breakfast was AMAZING, and the grounds were very well kept. Couldn't ask for a better experience!
Jen M.
Muskegon, MI
I have stayed at Marriot in McAllen and Houston Texas and had a great stay at both. The suites were a tad small but they were comfortable and the bar in the lobby was enjoyable. The beds were also super comfortable and I slept like a baby - or maybe it was because I was exhausted from traveling around so much lol. Either way I had a great stay!
Marcia S.
Lapeer, MI
We stayed at the Flagship Marriot in New Orleans over the summer and they were doing construction, something we had not been warned about until it started. There were also other issues that I'd rather not go into but suffice to say they were not pleasent. However, after a very nice letter, truly, to the management they rewarded us points and made up for the terrible trip the hotel made our vacation. Next time we would stay at the hotel across the street that is not the flagship.
Chelsea C.
Marriott sometimes is a little more expensive, but they are usually very classy places. It's hard to justify spending so much if you're not going to spend much time in the room!
Holly R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott is my company's preferred hotel brand so I've stayed in 10+ of their properties. I like that they provide toiletries, comfortable beds/pillows and very clean and modern properties. Including a Continental breakfast would be the only improvement I'd like to see.
Lauren J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've never stayed overnight in a Marriott. I would usually meet my family there for gatherings, when they were in town. I did go to one Marriott for a party. It was a double room, I guess or it was just one big room with four beds. It was really nice and the lobby was very quiet and comforting during dinner. Though, we were the only large group there.
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How is the food? Yummy or nope?
Marsha M.
Do they smile at you?
Lysandra C.
West Palm Beach
Are all Marriotts pet friendly....?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Would you consider this a nice 5 star hotel?
Gabrielys K.
Concord, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
What or where is the Best Marriot you have stayed at ?