BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Christina C.
My family is part of Marriotts reward program and we get awesome deals on discounted vacations and free nights all the time! Not to mention Marriott facilities are very well kept, clean and luxurious.
Maura M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Recently stayed at a Marriott in San Diego. We had so many issues with the rooms we were assigned, I will give them 3 stars because they tried to accommodate us and compensate us for all our troubles.
Stephen F.
New Riegel, OH
Stayed at the Marriott in Columbus for a conference down the street, the front desk was excellent and the beds were amazing, that night a storm was cracking and banging outside and I slept like a baby!
Michelle G.
Farmington, NM
Anytime I travel I usually stay at a Marriott hotel. The people are always polite and helpful and willing to go the extra mile. The rooms are clean and fresh and everything is always in working order.
Beth S.
Alcoa, TN
We love staying at Marriott Hotels. It doesn't matter where we are traveling to, it seems like the rooms are always super clean and spacious, the staff is friendly, and it's not as noisy as other hotels we have been to. Beds are very comfortable and the linens are very nice.
Jennifer G.
This is my "go-to" hotel in most of the cities I travel to. From booking my room to the leave everything is perfect here. I love the comforters and the complimentary lotions from Bath and Body Works.
Maggie M.
Macon, GA
I've stayed in several Mariotts before, and they're universally pretty nice. I like them, they're clean, utilitarian, and friendly. Good staff, often in locations that are convenient, and overall, a good experience. One of the brands I look for when I pull off the interstate.
Rosaline W.
Hollywood, CA
I stayed at the Marriott in Marina del Rey, CA recently and was upgraded to a suite so the room was incredibly spacious with a living room and bedroom. They had a Concierge room on our floor with free breakfast (eggs, bacon, muffins, yogurt, coffee, etc) which was a great plus!
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA
I stayed at the Springhill Suites for 6 weeks while traveling for work. The front desk staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious as well. The free breakfast in the morning ist great, but I appreciate the coffee and fruit I can grab on my way out.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Marriot is a nice chain of hotels. They offer great accommodation for those traveling. You can get reasonable prices on rooms. They offer excellent customer service as well. Overall I highly recommend.
Taylor C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Does anyone else take advantage of their rewards program? It really is one of the best!
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is it worth it staying here? I been to expensive hotels and their customer service is awful.
Calisha  B.
Is the Marriott affordable?
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where is best Marriott anyone has stayed at?
Kelli L.
Concord , NC
Does the Marriott hotel have a rewards program.