BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I always love staying at a Marriott hotel! I never have to worry that the stay isn't going to be exactly what I'm expecting. They are always so clean and nice. And most importantly the beds are super comfy! Would definitely recommend-- I know they are always my #1 choice when booking a trip!
Edyeliz I.
Elmhurst, NY
The stay was quick ( for two days) so I didn't get to really enjoy the hotel as much since I only was inside the hotel when I had to sleep. The staff was pleasant
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott hotels are reliable and comfortable. I have stayed at various Marriott hotels before and have yet to have a bad experience. I love that they give government employees discounts. I took a star because they can be a little generic, but it's not a bad thing when you need reliability!
Anna G.
Rexburg
I frequently stay at a Marriott Courtyard hotel in Meridian, ID and I love it! It's so clean and the rooms are nice and big and even come with little kitchens which is so nice for meal planning! They even offer a complimentary breakfast which is seriously good! They offer any kind of breakfast food you can think of including Belgian waffles which are my favorite! I always stay here and will continue to do so!
Carli F.
Hoboken, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott is everywhere so 5 stars for convenience. They have a product for every budget and I ind their brand consistency excellent- you really know what you're getting when you book somewhere new. Their booking process is easy, loyalty program is good and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Priscilla M.
This is my hotel of choice, just because I always know what I am going to get. Clean room, usually gym, and computers if I really need to print something. Their staff is usually great with anything you may need. I will always recommend Marriott to anyone! I've used their hotel all over the country and it is great!
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
Marriott Hotel NEVER fails me! I've been to multiple locations for mini vacations and I have had the best experience. My husband and I are fans. Can't wait to take another mini vacation! I recommend all the time, its not the luxurious as a Hilton, but its relaxing and not a cheap motel.
Paige A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I predominantly stay at Marriott hotels because I always feel they are the best! Clean and nice rooms, great staff, and even have received complimentary upgrades by just asking if they are available! They have so many locations, I stay at them all over and they are consistently one of the best!
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
I have stayed at the Marriott courtyard suites and they are a nice little homes way from homes. They offer all the same amenities you have at home and you can even get a sepetate bedroom or two. They are more on the expensive side but you can find a deal or two on a week day, off day.
Kristin D.
Beavercreek, OH
Marriott hotels are a good option for lodging. Most of the time the hotels are clean and comfortable, but sometimes I find some Marriott hotels have been in need of some updating. The customer service at the Marriott chains are usually very good. We used a Marriott hotel for lodging our out of town guests for our wedding, and the Marriott employee who helped us coordinate was absolutely amazing.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?