BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Dina J.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
The hotel is always very immaculate and welcoming. The staffs service is top notch and they are very helpful. The rooms are a little outdated and need renovating but not anything to extreme. The beds are very comfortable. However the rooms are pretty spacious. I would definitely stay there again.
Bethany C.
Orlando, FL
Obviously Marriott includes a whole spectrum of hotel brands, and some are nicer than others. I find the basic Marriott hotels to be kind of boring, but that's because I'm a hotel snob! I would always opt for Starwood or boutique hotels if I have a choice. But Marriott is always clean and comfortable.
Katie J.
Orem, UT
My family LOVES staying at Marriott hotels. I have found that the beds are always comfortable and clean, the atmosphere is relaxing and the staff always seem quite pleasant. I really have never had any negative experiences with Marriott and I would definitely recommend staying at their hotels.
Cathie G.
Puyallup , WA
I have to say that when we travel, if we are able to, this is our first choice. The level of comfort in the rooms is amazing. We like to stay in the bigger hotels with the pillow top everything. The hotel room definitely does matter when booking a vacation. Why not be comfortable on your RNR trip??
Samantha B.
Best hotel experience I have ever had! Their staff was absolutely amazing and so courteous throughout my stay. The rooms are always so clean and the hotel is kept in good shape. I usually stay at hotels with my family of 6 and it is perfect for us. Would definitely recommend for short or long vacations at various locations.
Leslie A.
Jersey City, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've stayed at a lot of Marriott hotels over the years, and I love they. They are consisitantly great, and have nice, clean, well maintained hotels with generally great service. I have never had a bad experience.
Amanda H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I think the rooms are a good value for your money. The air conditioning always works. I've only had one housekeeping complaint. The front desk is friendly and helpful when asked about good restaurants around the area.
Mitch P.
Garner, NC
When travelling we typically stay at a Hilton, a
Hyatt, or a Marriott. On the plus side each are
reasonably priced. All offer award points, and
there are many discounts usually available,
sometimes you just have to ask. All have free
breakfast and I have never seen a dirty facility.
Marriott has always been my favorite of the three.
I always know I am getting a great value in a clean,
friendly, and secure hotel.
Embassy C.
Una de las mejores cadenas hoteleras. Buena relación precio calidad. Excelente servicio al cliente. Definitivamente una de mis primeras opciones al viajar es hospedarme en algún hotel de esta maravillosa cadena.
Katrina D.
Oldsmar, FL
I love Marriott hotels, there always clean and well maintained. The Marriott Grande Vista in Orlando is my absolute favorite though! so beautiful, its like being on a secluded island in the resort but you travel down the road off the grounds and your right in the middle of all the Orlando fun!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?