BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
Mostly all of the Marriott hotels I have been in within the last two years have been updated with modern finishes and all of them had a reasonably priced restaurant inside the hotel facility. These hotels are nice, clean and affordable and there is usually always a Marriott in the busy densely populated cities across the USA. I would definitely recommend if you want a safe bet when traveling.
Lauryn E.
I can always count on Marriott to be clean and safe!! Customer service is great too! I used to stay at the one in cool springs, TN all the time when I would go to nashville!! It's so nice!
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
I have always had an overall positive experience with Marriott hotels. I recently stayed at the Marriott in San Juan / Condado (Puerto Rico) and my experience was very pleasant! Every Marriott I've stayed at has been clean, customer service has been great, and amenities have been top notch for the price point.
meghan s.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always clean rooms, fast service, just what you'd expect from a Marriott. I love that the employees are always kind, courteous, and quick to help with anything my family and I have needed.
Rose M.
Chesapeake, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is my husbands go to hotel of choice for all our vacations. Before I met him I stayed at other places and never experienced the same top level of customer service, spacious and clean rooms and better amenities than I have experienced through the Marriott. It is definitely a family friendly establishment and I never felt that any request I had was a stupid question or above and beyond expectations but the Marriott always took care of everything. I enjoy my stays with them and will continue to use them in the future.
Amber S.
Milledgeville, GA
I love Marriot! They have the most comfortable beds in the world! I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud! The rooms are always so clean and up to date. Anytime I travel I stay at a Marriot!
Jenna
Atlanta, GA
I recently stayed at a SpringHills property and enjoyed the accommodations. We only stayed one night but felt well cared for. I wanted a Coca-cola and when I asked one of the house keeping attendants if the property sold it at the front desk, she told me they didn't but went to the employee break room, purchased it with her own money and brought it to me. Awesome customer service!!
Elizabeth V.
Rialto, CA
I stayed there a couple years ago because initially I was there for a wedding reception but since I stayed late I ended up booking a room for the night and the rooms were spacious and had a great scent (not like other humid smelling rooms) and the beds were actually comfy and I didn't get one of the top notch rooms so I would have to say all in all it was a great first impression.
Dayna O.
The rooms are very spacious and clean. I would recommend this hotel if you are sharing the room with your children. The pool was a bit tiny. We stayed at the Marriott downtown Tacoma which had the restaurant Pacific Grill there. The location was close to lots of other restaurants within walking distance. You will need to pay for parking at this location. I would stay there again!
Mica A.
Huntsville, AL
I only stay at Marriott properties; the customer service and comfort of their hotels can't be beat! I love many of the different brands, but I prefer to stay in the full-service Marriott hotels when I can. The beds are like heaven, the staff is always accommodating, and my stays are always comfortable, whether I am traveling with my family, friends, or alone, for recreation or for business travel. The amenities are wonderful, the Rewards program is the best around, and I can't say enough good things about this company!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?