BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Tanya C.
Las Vegas, NV
We stayed at a Marriott in Newport Beach. The room was nice but it seemed very pricey for the accommodations. I did appreciate that there was a Starbucks on site and that is was located across the street from the mall. You would think that with the already high price of the room that it would have included free wi-fi, but it wasn't. They even charged $24 to park.
Sobia A.
Again we are talking about a hotel that is consistent in providing the services to its services. It literally feels like being home. I am always happy when I am there and so impressed. Love the customer service. You just don't get to pick anything thats not good.
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have stayed at a few Marriotts. Some better than others. I can tell you that my bed is always comfortable, and the room is always clean. In my opinion those are two deal breakers for me, and I have never had an issue with those while staying at a Marriott property.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
Stood at the Marriott in upstate NY, it's absolutely gorgeous. Was an anniversary getaway, they had beautiful cabanas by the pool. Beautiful interior rich reds and yellows. The bed was heaven to sleep in. Offered great service and had a free ride to nearby restaurants.
Jill D.
Santa Clara, CA
I love staying at the Marriott. They always feel so comfortable and I feel really at home when I'm there. The only Marriott hotel that I've stayed at was in Provo, Utah and we got a discount because I have a relative that is the manager at that specific Marriott. Nevertheless, I would really encourage anyone to check out Marriott Hotels when you're planning a trip.
stephanie h.
W Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I travel a lot for work, and I find staying hotels happens more often than staying at home. I do love to stay at any marriott property as I feel they are consistent in their quality. Whether it's the ritz carlton, or the fairfield inn, there is always a level of service that is known for being Marriott
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
Stayed at Marriotts all over the US and Mexico. Always friendly staff there to help with whatever comes up. Rooms have always been clean and comfortable. Most that I've been to have a free shuttle service as well which is so convenient when traveling. Highly recommend!
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
Marriott hotels are well maintained and make you feel important. Their rewards program is good too. It is always a little more expensive than other hotels but it shows in their properties. Plus you can really great deals in off seasons or if you book in advance.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
Had a great experience in the Burbank Marriott recently, while traveling for business.
Excellent reception, fast service, beautiful restaurant and bar.
Cool, clean room. Had one minor issue, but was resolved quickly and only reinstated my confidence in this brand.
Katherine O.
Redwood City, CA
I really like this hotel. Booking was easy, I did it online and got to choose what I wanted (# of beds, etc.) Staff is friendly and accommodating. Rooms are clean and spacious and the amenities are awesome! I stay in hotels frequently and Marriott is my favorite!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?