Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I like this hotel pretty much when my family and I travel. I have good experience on service and cleanness. They really make me feel comfortable.
I love staying at the Marriott in Dana Point, Ca. The fires are spectacular and there is nothing better than waking up to the sound of the ocean.
Marriot typically has very nice hotels. They also have a great membership program and when you have access to the lounge that's always the best.
Marriott has always given me a great experience. No matter which one I’ve been in I’ve always had a clean room & good experiences with the staff.
Although it was for a business meeting in Altanta, it was a great place to stay. I had a great experience and the customer service was excelent.
Marriott always has great service and decent prices. Their beds are comfortable and they usually have a decent breakfast. Always top pick for me
It's always a nice stay at a Marriott Hotel. They are always clean and offer nice ammenities. The price is right. I like their 2 bed room suites.
We are a Marriott family and have been using Marriott points for as long as I can remember. I have never had a bad experience with these hotels.
I always have a very fantastic stay at a Marriott property. I have friends and family who work for Marriott And I always get a really great rate.
This is my families go to hotel whenever we travel. My parents have cards for racking up points. The service is always great, breakfast as well.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos