BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
The last time I travel I stayed in a hotel of these, and I really loved it. The room was very clean, the rooms were very nice and comfortable. The morning breakfast equally good, all the workers were super friendly and they treat you very well, the truth is that I had a good experience at this hotel so to everyone who is thinking about travelling and doesn't know where to stay I think this is the best option.
Rebecca B.
I have never been disappointed when staying at a Marriott! The staff has always been pleasant and their beds are amazingly comfortable. If we have ever had a problem the front desk has always been right on top of it. We stay frequently since our daughter plays travel ball. If you stay a lot you should defiantly sign up for the rewards program for discounts and free nights!
Dani H.
Dunkirk , NY
Honestly I've rated Marriott a 5 in the past but I just got a call from their customer service line offering a free nights stay but any time I asked details like if I had to pay for a night to get a free night, they just kept saying "today only offer" not sure if it was a communication barrier or if they are poorly trained but I don't like not feeling like I'm being heard.
Lori K.
Paris, AR
I have always liked to stay at the Marriott, I like the amenities and the staff is always friendly.  I recently stayed in one in downtown Little Rock that I was definitely not pleased with.  The staff was very friendly, but there were some charge holds on my card that no one could explain to me.  They were for very random amounts ($5.22).  I also had to ask twice on the second day for my room to be cleaned and restocked.  I would not recommend that particular Hotel to my friends.
Susan W.
Bedford, IN
I recently stayed at the JW Marriott in Indianapolis. I found this hotel easy to get to, but the parking garage was hard to find. After driving around the hotel twice, I just had my car valet parked and it was $42 a day! I think it is outrageous to have to pay to park at a hotel when you are a registered guest paying for a pricey hotel room. This is a nice hotel, when a great convention center. Indianapolis has good walkability to multiple stores, restaurants, events. A wonderful place to stay but pricey.
Phuong T.
Fort Mill, SC
It was a very nice place. It could've been this particular one, but didn't have the best experience since we paid a high amount for a very cheap looking room. The air condition wasn't working so they ended up giving us a fan instead switching us to a better room. We had city view, but the windows were so dirty , especially for when the room was foggy and we could see every single dirt that was left behind.
Lauren B.
Wyandotte, MI
I love Marriott! The employees are always helpful and pleasant. I forgot some things last time I stayed at a Marriott (toothbrush...) and they were up at my room within 5 minutes with more than I needed them to bring!

The rooms are very nice and spacious, and they have a modern look.

Marriott always has a nice location as well.

But yes, they are a little expensive!
Diamond K.
Marriott hotels are my go-to when I need a place to stay. The hotels are always nice and staffed by friendly and helpful people. I’ve never had any issues when staying at a Marriott.
Victoria A.
Santa Clarita, CA
My husband and I had the pleasure of spending our honeymoon in a Marriott hotel. We had a corner suite, with a large jacuzzi tub and beautiful view of the area we were staying. Checking in was very easy and stress free (which was great, because we were exhausted after the weddIng!). Their rooms are very cozy and always clean. They have high quality sheets and blankets, the mattress is never too hard or too soft. We felt very well rested after our stay. Their complimentary breakfast is also a huge plus!
Kayla H.
Nashville , GA
The Marriott is a beautiful place to stay at!! I have stayed in several different locations and have always been impressed with my stay. The price is a steal for the quality of service(s)and atmosphere they provide. I love how they have a continental breakfast included with your stay and some locations even have a bar! 24 hr gym and swimming pools are always a bonus as well. My one wish is that they allowed pets; however, I can understand why they do not but it could really bring in more clientele :)
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?