BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Violet P.
Rocky Mount
We stayed at a fairfield by Marriott hotels a week ago and it was very nice. The room was very clean. The continental breakfast was so delicious and had a lot of variety. The room was also equipped with a wall control for the AC unit, so the temperature was stable and I didn't have to fiddle with the unit controls.
Christine P.
Every stay at any chain has always been pleasant, but our favorite is the suites in Galveston and the pool that you can get food and drink at and has a waterfall and walk in shelf for kids. Seriously, ideal when paired with an in room kitchen.
Mary D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Marriott I stayed at was clean and in good shape! The maids were kinda not on it the time I stayed though! One maid just would not listen to our request to leave the room alone while we were gone! But the stay over all was great!!
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
We spend like $700 at a luxury hotel, and was so not worth it. The next night we spent at a Marriot Courtyard, loved it, they have the kitchenette so you can cook your own meals, comfortable, great staff, has everything you need for a great budget. I also have the rewards credit card, great way to get free night stays.
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
One of the best hotelier in the business. This is our second home as my family is always traveling for business. Employees are well trained, very respectful and professional. They always make sure that you feel special while staying with them. Outstanding customer service  on phone, or even in face to face interaction.
Makayla Q.
Rodeo, CA
Marriott are great hotels if you like clean spaces. I can always count on them to have clean and sanitized rooms for my family and myself . Obviously cleanliness means a lot to me but they're customer service is great aw well.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I am a flight attendant and frequently stay at Marriott properties. I overall usually have a very good experience. The rooms are always updated and clean and the beds are comfortable. I don't a have a problem with any property.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
This chain of hotels is great World Wide. If you are going overseas, and are nervous about staying somewhere where they may not speak English- choose a Marriott. I can almost guarantee you a great time. There will be someone at the hotel who can help you find things to do- and there will be a great restaurant in the hotel.
Elise H.
Always have comfortable rooms, clean and safe environments with great customer service. They are all over the place so it's always nice to have something that is familiar and you know will be comfortable when you're traveling.
Ashley M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriot has a really nice rewards program. I've stayed at a few of their different style hotels, and all the accommodations have been great. I've had the pleasure of meeting some great front desk clerks who have been much more accommodating than at other hotel chains. You should always consider them for a stay when you travel
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?