BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Alexis B.
Harrison Township, MI
I stayed at a marriott in florida near ft. laurdedal beach, about 15 minutes away and it was very nice! The lobby was new looking and they had a nice pool, hottub, workout room and a tennis court/basketball court. I stayed in a suite and it wasn't like super new looking, but i liked that because i felt more confortable and more at home. Over all they were very nice!!
stephanie h.
W Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I travel a lot for work, and I find staying hotels happens more often than staying at home. I do love to stay at any marriott property as I feel they are consistent in their quality. Whether it's the ritz carlton, or the fairfield inn, there is always a level of service that is known for being Marriott
Jordan F.
Great hotels! The staff is always friendly and the rooms are always neat and clean! I've never had a bad customer experience with this hotel and would recommend to anyone looking for a great room with a reasonable price tag! I'm definitely a satisfied customer!
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
Marriott hotels are well maintained and make you feel important. Their rewards program is good too. It is always a little more expensive than other hotels but it shows in their properties. Plus you can really great deals in off seasons or if you book in advance.
Brooke W.
Fletcher, NC
I always have a great experience at Marriott hotels. They have a great reward system and are always very accommodating to my family and I. Marriott hotels are always our first pick when choosing a hotel. I would highly recommend staying at a Marriott to others!
Katherine O.
Redwood City, CA
I really like this hotel. Booking was easy, I did it online and got to choose what I wanted (# of beds, etc.) Staff is friendly and accommodating. Rooms are clean and spacious and the amenities are awesome! I stay in hotels frequently and Marriott is my favorite!
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
The hotels are definitely great. It's a good stay with a continental breakfast the next morning. They have good customer service, the rooms are comfortable, and it's not too pricey. Mariott definitely isn't the top brand of hotels, but it is nice and affordable.
Tanya C.
Las Vegas, NV
We stayed at a Marriott in Newport Beach. The room was nice but it seemed very pricey for the accommodations. I did appreciate that there was a Starbucks on site and that is was located across the street from the mall. You would think that with the already high price of the room that it would have included free wi-fi, but it wasn't. They even charged $24 to park.
Ji B.
I always look to stay in Mariott hotels when traveling. Every one I've been to has been incredibly clean and contains all the amenities I need when traveling. Their staff is friendly and accommodating in all the states I've visited. Nothing but good things to say.
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have stayed at a few Marriotts. Some better than others. I can tell you that my bed is always comfortable, and the room is always clean. In my opinion those are two deal breakers for me, and I have never had an issue with those while staying at a Marriott property.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?