BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lindsay N.
Lenexa, KS
I have never had a problem with this hotel,  they seem to have room every time I need it,  the rooms are airways nice and clean and the price is good.  It's not top of the line but it's also not the bottom in any way.  I will continue to use them when I need to find a hotel to stay at.
Justice M.
Antioch, CA
Marriott Hotels are very elegant and nice. The one near my home is clean and has great customer service. I sometimes book wedding events there for my makeup and hair clients.
Riley B.
St George, UT
Some are better than others. The good ones are REALLY good. The staff is helpful and friendly. Rooms are affordable and there's a Marriott just about everywhere.
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used to stay at this place all the time when i was a child. They have done major renovations and its the perfect mix of business and family.
Walking distance to the Convention Center, and there are two shuttle stops for the Disneyland buses
Jasmine R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a great hotel chain. I've stayed at the Marriott in multiple cities and states and have never had any kind of problem in any way. I wouldn't give it 5 stars because it's just not that top notch, but it does everything a hotel information that price is supposed to do.
Gina R.
Buffalo, NY
I travel quite often and am a Marriott rewards member so it pays to stay - we love staying at Marriott Hotels because they are always consistent - you get a clean, modern room with all the toiletries needed to make sure you have a great stay...the gym is always high quality, food is nothing but satisfactory or better. No complaints - we just stayed at a Marriott in Fort Lauderdale this weekend and it was fabulous.
Rosann J.
Tracy, CA
I have have never had a bad stay at any Marriott. Love their rooms and service. It's been a while but usually check to see if they are in the area when I need a hotel.
Melissa D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels are the absolute best when it comes to customer service. All of the rooms I have stayed in are always kept clean and nicely decorated. I have never come across an issue when staying at Marriott hotels. I have stayed in many located in Virginia and Texas. I do not ever regret staying here because I know I am well taken care of. Give Marriott hotels a try to experience your good time with them today!
Renee A.
Everett, WA
We've always stayed at Marriott Hotels while on vacation since we have their credit card .We love their free breakfasts and dinners that we are able to get thanks to our credit card! I'm not sure if they had lunch since we were always gone during lunch time. They have the best beds and softest pillows. The rooms are always spotless! All of the employees are nice and helpful! I wouldn't ever stay at another hotel!
Amanda S.
Fair Haven
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriot Hotels are always a trustworthy brand. You know what you are getting when you plan to stay there. They are very accomodating and I am never dissapointed with the quality of the stay there. It is always a good value.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?