BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Rebecca T.
Acworth, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the Marriott Marquis for Dragon Con in Atlanta and it was a great stay! Everyone was very accommodating and made sure we had everything we needed. The only thing that was kind of frustrating was that we had to keep going back to the front desk to get our cards magnetized again over and over. Over all it was an awesome stay and I can’t wait for next year to do it all over again.
Quinn P.
Johnston, RI
I recently stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Time Square. I found the rooms to be comfortable. King size beds always are a win. The toiletries were quite refreshing and the towels weren't scratchy. The elevator system kind of blew my mind...im not sure i ever took the same one twice. Rooftop view was amazing at the rotating restaurant a d the terrace view of time square couldnt be better.
Sahara Dawn B.
st george
Marriott is always on beautiful properties, their rooms are always very clean, they usually have coffee and a little cafe or at least a shop to buy a snack or drink if you’re hungry. Three have an amazing point system if you choose to become a member, where you can earn free stays and points at every Marriott with great deals. Definitely a fan of this hotel and have yet to be disappointed.
Abby R.
The building itself was beautiful. The pool, outdoor garden, and whirlpool were very clean and nice. Great customer service during our stay. We felt welcomed the whole time. No complaints about this place.
Anastasia S.
Kalamazoo , MI
Marriott hotels are always a good stay. They have amazing beds and service I love their points program. Nice restaurants and bars inside. Always kept clean and up to date. Marriotts are always a good stay!
Brittany M.
Desloge, MO
Always so classy and elegant. Anytime I have stayed I am always upgraded for free if available and the staff has always been professional. The cost is appropriate for what you get. I will stay again with marriott.
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I travel for work and admit that I am a hotel snob. Honestly. I just like to be comfortable! Marriot hotel chains have been pretty good to me. I will say it depends on which Marriot you stay at and where. I would not say it is consistent quality cause it really depends on the location too. I like being a Marriot rewards member and racking up points cause their brand is pretty expansive.
Rebekah G.
Hillsborough, NC
Marriott is a trustworthy brand that rarely disappoints. May not be the fanciest or nicest experience, but you’re guaranteed that it won’t be the worst. Especially while on a work trip this is something that is invaluable.
Samantha R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good quality, good customer service. I don’t have any complaints. They were nice. Definitely a bit higher class but not like fancy or super expensive. A nice balance. Never had an issue with any location.
$pooky W.
Fort Worth, TX
Typically a good stay, but is VERY pricey for what you’re getting. Last we stayed on the river walk in San Antonio, this was one of the more expensive hotels (of course it’s on the river walk) but they didn’t even have free breakfast, didn’t have free WiFi, a whole lot of extra charges for things that typically come at other hotels. Was clean and like any other average hotel all in all.
Tanya O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are there cheap prices hotels with excellent services?
Kei H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I know its like the westin but how is the pricing?
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where can you get really cheap deals?
Helene H.
What is the worst Marriott hotel you have stayed at?
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How many does cost to stay in motel